Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bullshit. What he said is true. A President that speaks truth is refreshing over the mealy mouthed forked tongues we've had to endure the last few terms.

Pouring sugar on a piece of shit won't make it a candy bar.

LMFAO. Yeah, he intends on keeping all those campaign promises too, I suppose.

You really are dumber than a box of hammers.

Uh huh. Trump..... The first guy elected that tells the truth. Hated Castro SO much, he thought of building a golf coarse there. Yeah, fuck that tyrant.

I'm sure all this shit wasn't Trump's way of saying " We will open talks with Cuba IF I can make money off of it." Oh hell no. Pass the Kool-aide comrade....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Uh huh. Trump..... The first guy elected that tells the truth. Hated Castro SO much, he thought of building a golf coarse there. Yeah, fuck that tyrant.

I'm sure all this shit wasn't Trump's way of saying " We will open talks with Cuba IF I can make money off of it." Oh hell no. Pass the Kool-aide comrade....

I hope you keep that Trump cock stuck in your ass for the next four years. I'm enjoying your squeals. :xD:

But I'm guessing you'll learn to relax and you'll start liking it.:sneaka:

Last edited:

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hope you keep that Trump cock stuck in your ass for next four years. I'm enjoying your squeals. :xD:

But I'm guessing you'll learn to relax and you'll start liking it.:sneaka:

Bro, you're a d_ck f_ck 24/7, extremist Republican dude, with a sprinkle of 1920's racism.
Sadly, I fought for your freedom too.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bro, you're a d_ck f_ck 24/7, extremist Republican dude, with a sprinkle of 1920's racism.
OK I'll bite....... where did you get racism outta that numbnuts.
In your rush to save our freedoms you neglected to get even a high school education...if you had you may have heard that in 1920 Woodrow Wilson was the President of the US..you would have learned that Wilson was a Democrat.....and that he segregated the army as well as several other federal departments...in fact if you had stayed in high school you imbecile you would have learned the 1920's was the glory days of the Democrats Jim Crow laws.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

gibberish.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fuck off cunt.

1st, I'm not a Republican. Or a conservative.

2nd, who the fuck cares what you fought for? I'm a veteran. It doesn't get you any fucking participation trophies with me fuckwad. And tooting your own horn is just pathetic.

3rd, you can shove racism up your ass. The fact that you went there shows your mind is located somewhere between your ass cheeks.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have more respect for ej than I do for you...you have bounced around trash talking Trump for months you have told everyone that you were going to vote for Hilary then Gary Johnson and now you lie your ass of and say you voted for Trump...I got news for you everyone here knows you're a liar, and would say you voted for whoever won..you have zilch personal integrity.
So, you've gone from comparing Trump to Hitler to now saying you voted for him...you really are a piece of work.
Gahahaha!! Do you really think that what some bored old man on a keyboard thinks of me matters?
EJ has the NARCIS shit right, that's for sure.
All you and your little Trump worshippers are to me is shear unadulterated entertainment. You sit behind your computer every night looking for an argument. The fact that you and time came here looking for me, and take the next step to "click to view ignored content" proves it.
What do you think you or him can really do to change anything, anyway?
Hahahaha bunch of bored old keyboard cowboy's without anyone to argue with. Hahahaha
I bet you yell at the TV and radio too.
raw
y

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Silly civilian. Not all are tho. Your comments just scream hard earned private school education. @Time

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Go tend to your horses and yell at the TV when you see Hillary, removed. @Time

Last edited by a moderator:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Silly civilian. Not all are tho. Your comments just scream hard earned private school education. @Time
oh my God you're not simply an idiot you are also an illiterate...who takes pride in his lack of knowledge you and birdbrain should fit right in....get him to tell you about his vast knowldege of Germany history.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Trump worshippers today... I tell ya, they need the blow up doll.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gahahaha!! Do you really think that what some bored old man on a keyboard thinks of me matters?
EJ has the NARCIS shit right, that's for sure.
All you and your little Trump worshippers are to me is shear unadulterated entertainment. You sit behind your computer every night looking for an argument. The fact that you and time came here looking for me, and take the next step to "click to view ignored content" proves it.
What do you think you or him can really do to change anything, anyway?
Hahahaha bunch of bored old keyboard cowboy's without anyone to argue with. Hahahaha
I bet you yell at the TV and radio too.
raw
y

bird·brain
ˈbərdˌbrān/
noun
informal
noun: birdbrain; plural noun: birdbrains; noun: bird-brain; plural noun: bird-brains
  1. an annoyingly stupid and shallow person.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice to see you and @Time blowing each other's comments as always, ya'll should get a room.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh, in no way was I saying Republicans are racist. My dad is one. How can he be racist when he married an asian girl? But he's not the type of Republican like around in here..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, in no way was I saying Republicans are racist. My dad is one. How can he be racist when he married an asian girl? But he's not the type of Republican like around in here..

Ur not dealing with republicans bro...

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Forgot to quote the dude that said "who said Republicans are racists?", no one did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors