Become a Patron!

Greeting from Long Island, New York

Hello all!

I've been vaping for about 8 straight months now, although I have been using cartomizer style e-cigs on and off for a few years. I was a smoker for 15 years, about two packs a day, I always wanted to quit but never had the willpower to do so. When e-cigs first hit the mainstream market I tried them out, but never got the same satisfaction I got from smoking. A few months back I was trying to quit again using the Logic brand e-cig, when one of my clients introduced me to the Halo Triton. I quickly ordered the starter kit and used it to finally kick my smoking habit! After a few months I started doing some more research into different companies and found the great variety of options out there! I bought a new Kanger EMOW kit and forgot all about the Halo Triton...most recently I picked up an Aspire Atlantis Tank with the Aspire CF Sub Ohm battery, and I am VERY happy with it! I look forward to continuing to experience all the great options out there and learning more about vaping on this forum!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, Glad to hear you are off cigs and enjoy vapor.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats and welcome from me as well!

Starlyte

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Nitaliano :D . I'm new on the forum too, although I've been vaping quite a while.
It is a really good feeling to get rid of the smoking habit isn't it? I was smoker for around 40 years, and even though I stopped nearly 3 years ago, when my friend developed respiratory problems, and we both went on to vaping, I still find myself puffed out climbing stairs at times.
You're very wise to have stopped smoking completely, it's a real health killer, before killing you out right!

Hi Nitaliano :D . I'm new on the forum too, although I've been vaping quite a while.
It is a really good feeling to get rid of the smoking habit isn't it? I was smoker for around 40 years, and even though I stopped nearly 3 years ago, when my friend developed respiratory problems, and we both went on to vaping, I still find myself puffed out climbing stairs at times.
You're very wise to have stopped smoking completely, it's a real health killer, before killing you out right!

Thank you and glad to hear you kicked the habit as well! Vaping has become much more enjoyable than smoking ever was!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, an awesome community that has been here waiting just for you to join. Now that you are here, the fun get funner!

VU Sponsors