Become a Patron!

Greetings All...

Greetings Folks,

Finally got around to registering an account over here so I thought I'd go ahead and say hello.

I am QorDaq, long-time Gamer (Especially fond of table-top Ameritrash Board Games and RPGs), rabid Klingon fan, and relatively new Vaper/ Ex-smoker.

After 35+ years of smoking I quit literally overnight, almost on a whim, once I started vaping mid August of 2015. Have not touched a cigarette since. I know my vaping journey is just getting started, but I have to say that the incredible amount of community associated with vaping, as well as the crazy "Golden Age" we are currently experiencing in technology growth has really made it ridiculously easy.

So, even though I am new to the forums and the broader vaping community, I'd like to say thanks to all the folks who have been doing the work to get us to where we are at. Forums like this one are fantastic resources for information sharing, advocacy, and of course socializing with others who have at least one solid thing in common; a desire to stay off cigarettes and help others to do the same.

maj!
{maj = the Klingon word for "Good", used here in the context of "I Approve"}

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here
enjoy= (English for have fun)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!:)

Chef Pete

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yI'el! Welcome to the VU my fellow Trekkie! Congratulations on your journey away from cigarettes.

VU Sponsors