Become a Patron!

Greetings From Augusta, Ga.

Johnny B

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello everybody. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the reply's on the threads I've started.
On August 1st, I'll be celebrating my 2 year anniversary from smoking and it's been quit a journey. I'm still learning new things each and every day. I recently picked up my first rda, dang thing doesn't even have a name, it's so cloned. But I am enjoying it and already looking for my 2nd one. I want one that has a little deeper well as I'm use to using tanks and drippers are taking some time for me to get use to.
Thanks for the help and let's pass on what we know and learn to any one that may ask a question, no matter how simple it seems.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big congratulations on 2 years. Love my RDAs. I always suggest igo-w very inexpensive but work very well.

Happy dripping!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there and welcome. Two questions. Can you post a pic of your dripper so we can guess what it is? And what you cooking on that BBQ? :)

Reactions: Ace

Johnny B

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll try to put the pic up. And as far as the grill, I think it was rib eyes for that night.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lovely. You can t beat a BBQ. Rib eyes? I think we call them spare ribs over here. Funny how a brew or cooking tastes nicer outdoors isn't it. Smell good. Tastes good !

Johnny B

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea, cooking out doors does seem to make it taste better.
Here's a pic of the dripper I have:
Just had to do a search till I found it.

Attachments

• APO Dripper.jpg
    APO Dripper.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 6

VU Sponsors