Become a Patron!

Greetings from FLA

southern_heat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all. Im kinda new to the vaping scene. But here I 'am!!! Born in the comforts of southern hospitality (Florida), I'm just a laid-back southern queen here to soak up all the knowledge about vaping so that I can finally quit smoking cigs.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU fellow Floridian, vape on!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. If you don't find what you need here just ask.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

southern_heat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What part lol? Atlanta? (I guess ATL because that's where most people are from)

lol, yes.. Atlanta. A few miles from the airport (south Fulton). But I'm not from there I just lived there.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been there. ( I have to delete Spy Data) I kind of have nothing to say. I'm in Houston. No Black Girls for miles. The Pink car is not a target. Drive thru please. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol, yes.. Atlanta. A few miles from the airport (south Fulton). But I'm not from there I just lived there.
Dude, Stupid can't be fixed. But it can be adjusted to Or Advantage, You can't change the past. I bet you can fix the future. This guy is a piss dog. So Am I.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
057595/3472689a involved to another whare House. Were too old. I have to write off line. Need to feed my need.

southern_heat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude, Stupid can't be fixed. But it can be adjusted to Or Advantage, You can't change the past. I bet you can fix the future. This guy is a piss dog. So Am I.

Stupid really!?! Say or do as I please. So can you, but take that fast talk to another thread.... Thank you

VU Sponsors