Become a Patron!

Greetings from Oklahoma

Hello, all!

I initially began vaping about two years ago, but I continued to smoke after meals when I'd get hit hard by cravings. Going down to three cigarettes from a pack a day was still awesome, though. Then I became ill, and the e-juice I was vaping made me sick as a dog. Add onto that a great deal of stress that was going on at the time, and I'm sad to say that I put down the vapes and started smoking full time again.

Fast forward to this past September.

On September 15th, I put down cigarettes entirely and went to vaping solely. With only a slip or two, I am pleased to say that I am now a complete non-smoker and a full time vaper! I generally vape tanks and use stick batteries -- mostly. I now have a family of two mech mods and two RDAs -- a SS Nemesis, a Sledgehammer, a Tobh v2.5 and a Helios. And, rest assured, that family is growing every chance I get! I've found that building coils and learning all I can about mods helps to occupy my brain and keep me from cigarettes.

I appreciate having a forum to go to that doesn't seem like others that I've seen -- pretentious, judgmental, and rude -- that tends to make a newbie feel like a fool. So, thank you all for that! I look forward to getting to know everyone and learn from others who've been in the game longer than I have.

-Rebecca

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome. I would just like to say...

Fool, I'm better than EVERYONE!!!

I will try to keep my judging silent going forward.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Rebecca, Welcome to VU, Nice to have you here!!!
Enjoy the forum:)

vaporelse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator