Become a Patron!

Greetings from over the ocean

Hello there, i'm Drae (not real name duh), i'm from Poland, started vaping 3 months ago, not doing it because of some silly nicotine addiction or 'because hobby' (well technically yea but people yell at me when i say that), but because it's pretty fun. I don't have any huge arsenal of vaping devices (Provog Pulse battery, Volish Alpha atomizer), nor a huge library of juices to choose from because of how hard it is to get anything at reasonable price. Because of budget problems i'm making DIY juices, 100%VG makes neat clouds and still carries some flavor.

Hoping to eventually get my hands on a cheap box.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello there, i'm Drae (not real name duh), i'm from Poland, started vaping 3 months ago, not doing it because of some silly nicotine addiction or 'because hobby' (well technically yea but people yell at me when i say that), but because it's pretty fun. I don't have any huge arsenal of vaping devices (Provog Pulse battery, Volish Alpha atomizer), nor a huge library of juices to choose from because of how hard it is to get anything at reasonable price. Because of budget problems i'm making DIY juices, 100%VG makes neat clouds and still carries some flavor.

Hoping to eventually get my hands on a cheap box.

There is nothing "silly" about nicotine addiction. Considering probably 90% of the members here have a "silly nicotine addiction" you start off with your foot in your mouth. One should always consider their audience before addressing them. It's common sense. Now, if I were in your mouth sized shoes, I'd edit that out, but I have common courtesy and sense.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome!

@SteveS45 doubtful... i have general struggle with keeping any money i earn (getting paid daily), plus i still live with parents (sort of, i'm paying them for living in my-old-room-turned-tiny-apartment) and they are generally on 'no' about me vaping... even though they smoke.
I was thinking about DIY mods/boxes... i know my electronics well, and getting components bit by bit will be easier than keeping a big sum of cash for an entire thing.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Drae there are many giveaways from very generous Vendors here on the VU and Social Media so enter some of the contests and you might get a wonderful surprise you were the winner! Last guy I told it is his turn next won! Good Luck!

I doubt they are in mood for sending stuff overseas.

@bobnat WOAH. Calm the heck down. I didn't call nicotine addicted people dumb or anything, i called the addiction itself silly because, well, all addictions are in a way. (also i can't seem to get hooked on cigs/nicotine juices so here's that)
Some gold member/donator status doesn't permit you to talk crap to people... reminds me of WoT unicums i swear

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I doubt they are in mood for sending stuff overseas.

@bobnat WOAH. Calm the heck down. I didn't call nicotine addicted people dumb or anything, i called the addiction itself silly because, well, all addictions are in a way. (also i can't seem to get hooked on cigs/nicotine juices so here's that)
Some gold member/donator status doesn't permit you to talk crap to people... reminds me of WoT unicums i swear

I wasn't talking "crap" to you, I was speaking my mind, just as you did when you referred to nicotine addiction as silly. It was a criticism pointing out something you did. It was not meant as a personal attack, I do not think less of you because of your belief. Also, the fact you point out the badges is quite silly, in my opinion. I would have said the same to anyone at any time and any place. The nature of communicating on forums such as these imposes certain limitations on understanding each other. We all have a responsibility to put a bit more effort in to ensure our meanings are clear. Some of us aren't mind readers.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whoops, almost forgot.

Welcome to the board and congrats on your new hobby. :vino:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors