Become a Patron!

Greetings from Portugal, need advise please =)

Greetings, new here, first post.
I want to try to make my own juice but cant decide on what artificial flavoring company i should choose flavors from.
Would like to know your opinions on what is best so that I could try some of the recipes on your forum.
Would also like to avoid diacetyl if possible.

Thanks in advance and vape on!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
What brands do you have to choose from in Portugal? I understand the U.S. brands can be hard to get in Europe.

FlavourArt and Inawera are both based in Europe so might be easiest for you to find there.

FlavourArt's e-cig flavors contain no diacetyl or related diketones, and there are quite a few good recipes that use them, both here and elsewhere on the web.

Inawera has a lot of fans, too. It seems to me fewer recipes exist that use those flavors. I don't know their current claims are on diacetyl, but I'm sure someone more familiar with Inawera can fill in that gap for you.

Thank you for your quick reply!
I can get FlavourArt, Inawera, Decadent Vapors, My Juice by Copsa (Denmark), Flavor West, Hangsen, TPA and Atmos Labs.

Didnt know FlavourArt had no diacetyl so that is a big plus!
If you could give any more input on these other brands I would really appreciate it, but your help has already been great!

Thank you very much, HeadinClouds!

Go Broncos!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. I'm sure you will read what you need/want to know here. It will just take a little time.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I can get FlavourArt, Inawera, Decadent Vapors, My Juice by Copsa (Denmark), Flavor West, Hangsen, TPA and Atmos Labs.

If you could give any more input on these other brands I would really appreciate it, but your help has already been great!

Go Broncos!

a&l forum is where i have seen you, payton.. you have some fantastic recipes :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

Go Broncos!

lol that you've even heard of the Broncos!

If I could get my hands on Atmos Labs, I'd love to try those. Their ingredients and testing are on par with FlavourArt, and they offer flavors you won't find elsewhere. They're not easy to get here in the U.S.

Flavor West has a few outstanding flavors, more are so-so, and some would gag a maggot. Their history of ingredient disclosure and honesty about diacetyl is abysmal.

You'll find a lot of TPA/TFA recipes around, too. They have quite a few no diacetyl/sub flavors, but you have to check their website to find info on each individual flavor. Here's where to start: http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/specsheetlist.aspx Click 'list' on the right next to any flavor to see if it uses Acetoin and acetyl propionyl. Not all the flavors have info.

I'll leave the others you mentioned for someone more knowledgeable.

Smoky Blue, you must have me mistaken for someone else, Im Peyton with an E, and this is the only forum im on, and i have never made any juices so I cant have any recipes =)

HeadinClouds, Atmos Labs have 78 flavors to choose from, but they cost 3x more than FlavourArt! =)
here is the site from poland, maybe you can get some from here:

https://www.e-dym.pl/Bazy_i_aromaty/ATMOS_LAB/Aromaty_Atmos_Lab/Alkohole,_napoje,_słodycze/

Yep, Broncos fan since 1985-86 season, born in the states, i used to live in NY but then I headed over to the motherland!

Thank you very much for the input everybody!

Keep it coming and vape on!

VU Sponsors