Become a Patron!

Greetings From South Texas

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just wanted to drop a line to say hi from Kingsville, Texas. I'm pretty new to vaping and am already hooked.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
You have come to the right place to learn.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Andy. Houston Tx is where I am. You picked a great place to hang out. I'm making S. Texas Carne Guisada right now. Got the recipe 35 years ago from a cook on the King Ranch. It's good. :cool:

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was born and raised in Houston. I've been down in the coastal bend for 10 years.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was born and raised in Houston. I've been down in the coastal bend for 10 years.

A better, kinder, smarter, group of people from all places & walks of life you can not find. This forum is the Elite of the Elite. Houston is a Monster. It's as beautiful as it is dangerous. I'm a city boy. Actually I am an all over Boy. Call the cab of a 18 wheeler home for many years. Foghat sums me up. Fool for the city. Carne Guisada, just heaven, almost done. :)

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for all the kindness. I look forward to being an active member of this community.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A Dude I know was worried about his Motorcycle getting ripped off. He bought a 30' cable lock. Yep, He forgot it was locked, ripped the swing arm off the bike. 15 years ago, & that's still funny. :cool:

VU Sponsors