Become a Patron!

Greetings From Tennessee

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello all! Greetings from East Tennessee! Glad to see the Underground open and running. I am currently vaping Nicoticket Banana Puddin in a Mini Kayfun 0.8ohms cotton wick and using a Mini Nemesis Mod. I just got this setup Yesterday and I have to say I am liking it alot! The Efest 14650 batteries really put out pretty good for how small they are. They have a little more voltage drop than the 18650 batteries (which I expected) but not too bad. About 0.4 to 0.5 drop which for a fully charged battery puts it at about 3.7 volts under load. I vaped for about 2 hours last night a 1 hour this morning before I decided to change to a new battery. The battery I took out was still at 3.8 volts without any load on it. Not too shabby.

Anywho, hope this forum finds everyone happy and in good health!

Vape On and Vape Strong!

Chainvapor

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome buddy. Must be nice being a vaper where your at. Tons of quality vape shops in Tennessee. Have you tried out mountain oak vapors yet?

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome buddy. Must be nice being a vaper where your at. Tons of quality vape shops in Tennessee. Have you tried out mountain oak vapors yet?

Yeah, I tried them and they are pretty good but I do not use them anymore. I am a HUGE fan of nicoticket. That is my go to fluid of choice. I vape H1N1 and Waconda and Grandma's Cinnamon Danish and Banana Puddin all from Nicoticket. Excellent quality juice with unmatched customer service. But it is wonderful to be living in East Tennessee near the Great Smoky Mountains! Love it here! Been living here for over 8 years now and I would never go back to that worthless state I came from ( cough - new - cough - york - cough ). Thanks for saying hello!!

VU Sponsors