Become a Patron!

Greets from Zagreb

Medved

Member For 4 Years
Hey guys

Greets from Zagreb, Croatia. I started vaping 4 years ago, started off on RN4075 and LR510 atties, but switched to my first rebulidable Bulli A2 classic a month later. Since then I use only RBA atomizers (mostly genesis' and kayfuns), my work horse 3 year old Provari and only a recent addition IPV mini. I dont update my hardware that much because I've found the suitable gear for me right away, so I spend most of my vaping shopping enjoying fiddling with DIY liquids which have become my passion.

That's how I found this board and I think you have a very helpful DIY section that I enjoy reading, and hopefully I can contribute some too. Oh, and here's a quick snapshot of my current vapes

282176b6ec0b838e75eb45891434b39e.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! You will find all kinds of interesting topics on this forum. DIY is the way to go for your own eliquid.

Medved

Member For 4 Years
Thanks ppl :)
Gudus1183, advice about anything in particular or some general wisdom? :)

gudus1183

Member For 4 Years
Medved i need some advice as to what i can get the most vapor i have an istick20w by eleaf with a spartan mini btc clearomizer any pros or cons with this setup? And will a different tank give more vapor or can i even upgrade to a different tank with this battery?

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Medved

Member For 4 Years
Medved i need some advice as to what i can get the most vapor i have an istick20w by eleaf with a spartan mini btc clearomizer any pros or cons with this setup? And will a different tank give more vapor or can i even upgrade to a different tank with this battery?

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
Hi there

Istick 20w is an okay entry level box mod, it probably doesn't produce the exact declared wattage but should be fine for most of the tanks on the market. Personally I i haven't used your tank, but i use 15-20w on my kayfuns, single or dual coils, 1-2.1 ohms and i get plumes of vapor. Okay, I don't consider myself a subohm cloud chaser, I respect the flavor quality more, hence I use a lot of mesh Genesis atomizers, but you should have no problems with your APV paired with a Subtank Mini or Youde Goblin or even Joyeyech Delta II atty.

If I'd consider a change in your setup, I would opt for a quality DNA30-40 or a Yihi mod (IPV2 or a new D2) with a Goblin or Lemo2 tank, and you're good to go ;)

Cheers
Mario

VU Sponsors