KCqx4z5.jpg

Guilty by Association
http://www.v4p3r.com/guilty-by-association/

Latest update: US Vaping Association add to "The Ugly"

Evidence shows that this organization is a nothing more than a scam:
  • Website is registered in Canada
  • Colorado “home office” address confirmed to be a drop box service
  • No 501(c) filing on record
Their “invite only” membership suggests that the US Vaping Association is just preying on the uniformed. Several activists have been calling these guys out on Twitter.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Drop box in Colorado yet registered in Canada, no 501(c) filed. I've got a Nigerian Prince friend who has money tied up in an oil deal and will gladly send you a check for $100,000 if you deposit it in the U.S. so he can avoid seizure of his money by a corrupt government, provided you send back $35,000 by PayPal.:rolleyes:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Drop box in Colorado yet registered in Canada, no 501(c) filed. I've got a Nigerian Prince friend who has money tied up in an oil deal and will gladly send you a check for $100,000 if you deposit it in the U.S. so he can avoid seizure of his money by a corrupt government, provided you send back $35,000 by PayPal.:rolleyes:
I know right? Clearly a scam. Luckily we've called them on it before they could sucker very many people. Spread the word.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know right? Clearly a scam. Luckily we've called them on it before they could sucker very many people. Spread the word.
Just sent out an email blast to all the local B&M's in my area and told them to spread the word.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just sent out an email blast to all the local B&M's in my area and told them to spread the word.
That's what's cool about this community. We stick up for each other. Right on Zam.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By the way, the owner of the usvapingassociation domain name also owns the domain names smokingbabies.com and ecig420.info, both of which just point to a godaddy parking page

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man. talk about timing, a local B&M owner (a Hippy Chick named Giselle) was going to register and send funds tomorrow. She just read the thread and article. Jumping Horny Toads, she is pissed, She's putting out an email blast to her network and all the wholesale vendors she knows. I even got 2 30ml bottles of her Potion #5 (Strawberry Custard) as a reward for saving her some money. Somehow I might need to pif a bottle to someone...

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
By the way, the owner of the usvapingassociation domain name also owns the domain names smokingbabies.com and ecig420.info, both of which just point to a godaddy parking page
Yes, already did my stardard internet sleuthing, got a script written that does all that stuff and makes a html report for me.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heh, Take Payments Canada. Yep. Just another fucking scam.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Man. talk about timing, a local B&M owner (a Hippy Chick named Giselle) was going to register and send funds tomorrow. She just read the thread and article. Jumping Horny Toads, she is pissed, She's putting out an email blast to her network and all the wholesale vendors she knows. I even got 2 30ml bottles of her Potion #5 (Strawberry Custard) as a reward for saving her some money. Somehow I might need to pif a bottle to someone...
That's awesome! I've sent out a few emails myself, so hopefully this will spread around fast enough that they don't cause too much harm.

VU Sponsors