Become a Patron!

GX350

Bradthevapingjunkie1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello fellow Vapers brad the vape junkie here. I have a question. What do you guys think about the smok Gx350? Think it's a good mod?
Let me know what you think.
I'm just in the market for new stuff and decided a new model would be great so I was looking at this one and only paper it seems to be all around a good mod.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just an FYI, it's better not to post multiple times about the same thing. :) One post should suffice.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hello fellow Vapers brad the vape junkie here. I have a question. What do you guys think about the smok Gx350? Think it's a good mod?
Let me know what you think.
I'm just in the market for new stuff and decided a new model would be great so I was looking at this one and only paper it seems to be all around a good mod.
What do you want to know about it?
If I didn't have 2, I would buy one.
Then again, I'll probably order another anyways.
It is a solid quad 18650 that actually fits in the hand and doesn't weigh 45 pounds like the RX300.
I haven't had any troubles from mine.
You'll find most questions answered in this video:

Bradthevapingjunkie1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just wanted to know if it was solid and could hold up to some heavy usage. Making sure it wasn't junk basically lol
On paper it seems good so I was just wanting a user opinion lmao
Considering you already have 2 and would order again tells me that it's good lol

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Paratech is one of our resident "hoarders" and Vape Hardware junkies. If he says a device / tank is good then it is usually good. If he says it's crap, then stay away from it. I tend to stalk his purchases as I don't like wasting my money on junk. ;)

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wanted to know if it was solid and could hold up to some heavy usage. Making sure it wasn't junk basically lol
On paper it seems good so I was just wanting a user opinion lmao
Considering you already have 2 and would order again tells me that it's good lol
Totally understandable.
None of us want to waste money.
I'd certainly prefer to see you ask before buying rather than question your purchase afterwards.
Good choice.
Yes, I would certainly buy a 3rd.
In no way am I implying it is the greatest mod mass produced however it is indeed solid and will perform for just about whatever you want to throw at it.
Me buying 3 or 4 would be equal to a regular vaper buying one, I'm just a bit more greedy than others.
haha
The GX350 is a bit smaller and lighter than the ijoy Maxo.
In the event you were to want the Maxo I highly recommend you choose the black one with stainless top and bottom plates.
The other colors (blue is beautiful) use a plastic bottom (battery cover) and can bow just enough to allow your mod to rock back and forth.
Not enough to tip over but if you have OCD, it'll drive you battier.
This is caused by the strong spring loaded battery terminals so it really isn't a bad thing to ensure you have connectivity but I think they got carried away with the spring size.
The Smok still has strong springs but not enough to push the batteries hard enough to bow the bottom cover.
Plus with the GX350 being a bit smaller, it doesn't have as long of a battery door to bow.
Either mod will treat you well.
Just depends on what you want to get out of them.
Good luck and let us know what you get and your thoughts once you get it.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Paratech is one of our resident "hoarders" and Vape Hardware junkies. If he says a device / tank is good then it is usually good. If he says it's crap, then stay away from it. I tend to stalk his purchases as I don't like wasting my money on junk. ;)
Thanks PhantomOp, I was unaware anything I said or did had much value.
I just try to share everything I learn and I continue to grow my collection.
Good to know what I learn is helping others.
I'd like to post some of my newest stuff but right now VU isn't accepting any of my pics.
Not sure if it is on my end or server side but every pic I try to post just says there was an error.
Once that gets sorted I have quite a few new items to share.

In the event you're looking for another tripe 18650 mod that'll hold a 30mm tank without overhang, the Digiflavor DF 200 does and looks great doing it.
I have not ran it through any testing yet but so far it looks great.

Bradthevapingjunkie1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Another good way to get review information from people that have questionable equipment is to search through our Written Review and Video Review threads. YouTube also has an abundant amount of review information out there. As we have linked before DJLsbVapes review videos are outstanding and very detailed.

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/written-reviews.72/
http://vapingunderground.com/forums/video-reviews.80/

DJLsb Vapes
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4AFXAUeus3oMgp4JZEjxA

Oh ok awesome lol will do for sure!

Another good way to get review information from people that have questionable equipment is to search through our Written Review and Video Review threads. YouTube also has an abundant amount of review information out there. As we have linked before DJLsbVapes review videos are outstanding and very detailed.

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/written-reviews.72/
http://vapingunderground.com/forums/video-reviews.80/

DJLsb Vapes
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4AFXAUeus3oMgp4JZEjxA

Oh ok awesome! I will look through those.

Totally understandable.
None of us want to waste money.
I'd certainly prefer to see you ask before buying rather than question your purchase afterwards.
Good choice.
Yes, I would certainly buy a 3rd.
In no way am I implying it is the greatest mod mass produced however it is indeed solid and will perform for just about whatever you want to throw at it.
Me buying 3 or 4 would be equal to a regular vaper buying one, I'm just a bit more greedy than others.
haha
The GX350 is a bit smaller and lighter than the ijoy Maxo.
In the event you were to want the Maxo I highly recommend you choose the black one with stainless top and bottom plates.
The other colors (blue is beautiful) use a plastic bottom (battery cover) and can bow just enough to allow your mod to rock back and forth.
Not enough to tip over but if you have OCD, it'll drive you battier.
This is caused by the strong spring loaded battery terminals so it really isn't a bad thing to ensure you have connectivity but I think they got carried away with the spring size.
The Smok still has strong springs but not enough to push the batteries hard enough to bow the bottom cover.
Plus with the GX350 being a bit smaller, it doesn't have as long of a battery door to bow.
Either mod will treat you well.
Just depends on what you want to get out of them.
Good luck and let us know what you get and your thoughts once you get it.

Most definitely will lmao and I think it's OK to be a little greedy:devil:

Bradthevapingjunkie1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VU ROCKS!! I'm so glad I found this site. I'm really short of vapor buddies where I'm at so not many people to ask questions. Local shops around here are meh, kinda transactional and opinionated with no sense of humor at all

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It's an awesome mod. i haven't done my review yet but it's my favorite for the 3 quad battery mods i have (maxo, rx300 and GX350) i also have the exo 360 on the way as well.

Geo1062

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had mine for 2 days, smok did good with 2 exceptions, The first they took away the two battery option even though the owners manual states that it will function and two batteries it will not , they also didn't change the graphics inside the door where it shows the configuration for the two batteries. The second issue is they removed the charging function, you have to charge externally, again stated on line and in the owners manual it will charge thru the data port. Also they released an upgrade already unfortunately there is no information on what the upgrade does. I also highly recommends married batteries that are high capacity hi drain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors