Become a Patron!

Had anybody ordered from here?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was curious if antibody has ordered from Hotecig.com? Are they reliable? How is their customer service? And how long does it take to get your order in the States from them?

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As Focalecig. ..... yes.... Hot is the name of the German warehouse. Along with being an alternate order point... Focalecig had PayPal issues and is the parent company.

Being overseas delivery I never expect less than 20 to 30 days.. I have not seen better delivery times from EU than from China direct. Happy if I get it in less than 20 not surprised when delivery takes more than 30 days.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. Is PayPal the only payment method with them? I have never been able to use PayPal. It was glitched ever since I tried to create an account with them.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. Is PayPal the only payment method with them? I have never been able to use PayPal. It was glitched ever since I tried to create an account with them.

IDK.... I have only used PAYPAL for overseas orders and most online orders...... never had an issue.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IDK.... I have only used PAYPAL for overseas orders and most online orders...... never had an issue.

I have tried to email them, but never got any response back from PayPal. So I decided that I won't mess with them. Bad customer service when a company doesn't bother responding to customer service.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have tried to email them, but never got any response back from PayPal. So I decided that I won't mess with them. Bad customer service when a company doesn't bother responding to customer service.

Smart. Sounds sketch.

If you don't mind me asking, what were you going to buy? Maybe we can help you find a similar deal..

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh it was over a year ago, but now I found the Daedalus coil jig kit for $64 on Hotecig. I've never ordered from them before and was hoping they are legit and reliable. Not a bad deal. Of course, if you know a better place I'm definitely all ears. I really would love to get my hands on this setup.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh it was over a year ago, but now I found the Daedalus coil jig kit for $64 on Hotecig. I've never ordered from them before and was hoping they are legit and reliable. Not a bad deal. Of course, if you know a better place I'm definitely all ears. I really would love to get my hands on this setup.

Fasttech has it for around $44 & 3fvape has it for $46.99. I ordered one from Fasttech, hasn't shipped yet. 3fvape had it for ship in 24 hours. Never had a problem with either store.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome. I might check out 3fvape. I know they are usually good about shopping. Much cheaper too.

VU Sponsors