Hallo!

SquareFeet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys,

I've been lurking these forums for a while, and figured the lurking was getting a bit silly, so decided to make an account.

I'm from the UK, and have been vaping for about 3 years now; started on the basic re-fillable 'cigarette' type ones, moved up to a variable-voltage battery with a ProTank sitting conspicuously atop, but now got a Svoe Mesto Semovar/Nivel with a KayFun Lite+. Absolutely love the thing, but I have a few problems getting high-VG juices to work without a slight bad taste...

I adore Nicoticket juices (currently got Wakonda and Sure Bert [neither plays well with my KayFun, though; this Wakonda definitely feels thicker than my last batch], and praying that one day Apricot Ambition will make a return!)... In fact, the flavours from Clark's juices are so damn good that it got me and a friend into the idea of DIY juices (which is where I've been lurking).

So now my desk is adorned with flavour bottles, large bottles of PG, VG, distilled water, far too many glass dropper bottles full of (mostly interesting) concoctions... It's becoming a problem
bluewinky.jpg

But anyway, just wanted to say hello, and a big thank you to the guys from the DIY forums (I don't like to single anyone out, but HeadInClouds' "thoughts on..." posts have been super useful). One of these days I hope to concoct something worthy of sharing!

Cheers,
SquareFeet.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

With the Kayfun, with high VG liquids you can back off the base of the chimney from the deck just a tad to let more liquid get in.

Give it a try.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hope you enjoy and have some fun.

SquareFeet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cheers guys :)

@UncleRJ I'll give that a try. I'm using cellucotton at the moment (with 0.35mm/27ga Kanthal @ ~8 wraps for about 1.4Ohms) and have tried a few things, but not that yet. Onto another rebuild (the 4th in as many days!)

SquareFeet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@UncleRJ Tried that this morning, it's worked an absolute treat. Got the cellucotton just off the base, and didn't twist it this time either, so it stayed nice and fluffy. Wakonda is so much better now, just as I remember. Thank you!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
@UncleRJ Tried that this morning, it's worked an absolute treat. Got the cellucotton just off the base, and didn't twist it this time either, so it stayed nice and fluffy. Wakonda is so much better now, just as I remember. Thank you!

Glad it worked for you! Sometimes these little adjustments can make all the difference in the world!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hallo wie gehts? Welcome to vu

VU Sponsors