Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Post up the tools you found and use with all things vaping

Just picked up a new sonic cleaner for all my atty parts and tips

6e06de76654fada3fa5235c4403434db.500
That's a nice cleaner. How much that run you?? I have a cheap magnasonic ultra sonic cleaner. It gets the job done but barely...lol but I only paid 30 bucks for it.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ccff3387ecc99eca4f2e0251da86d5d5.jpg

Just recently made the switch to mixing by weight. Whole new ballgame. Cannot fathom playing the syringe game now. And can't believe I waited this long to get the scale. Truly the best thing I have bought for diy juice.

447896e6625b18f6f2fd3ca0ef5f531e.jpg

For wrapping and tightening coils. Builds got way sexier once I started using it.

d7e70ad9d68cc5846efa6bdbf99fecbe.jpg

Fly tying scissors. Very sharp. Very precise. Fine tips for tucking and manipulating wicks.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess that's why they call you Pulse vape, and your on the go must be a strap on
:cheers:
I'm so ashamed to admit I had no idea what those were....:oops:....lol!
Well , I never thought about the plaque cleaners ! Picking those up later today .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Those plaque cleaners are much cheaper at the Dollar Tree than anywhere else. ;)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I guess that's why they call you Pulse vape, and your on the go must be a strap on
:cheers:
Erm, those go into the BACK door, for really kinky type people. No need for a strap for those. They stay on by "pressed fit".

:blech:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Erm...what is the diffrence between "really kinky" and just run of the mill kinky?.....I have to fill out this job application form for the Clinton Foundation.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Erm...what is the diffrence between "really kinky" and just run of the mill kinky?.....I have to fill out this job application form for the Clinton Foundation.

Just write down you have a cigar collection, but you do NOT smoke. You'll be in like Flynn.

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
vodka.png
For soaking and cleaning coils.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have a somewhat dedicated building area and go through a lot of towels you may want to check out pig mat. It's like those blue shop towels on steroids and yea it's the real deal. A bit expensive but wouldn't have to change it out as often. Had a parts supply rep give me some when I worked at the shop, said to give it a try. I figured it was a joke, that stuff is seriously absorbent. It comes in different sizes, sheets, rolls, perforated rolls, can be cut easily with scissors if smaller pieces are needed. I think a 15" by 50ft roll runs around $24 on places like amazon. Grainger and auto parts places like autozone have it too.

F142647~wl.jpg

Not to mention it's nondescript gray and great for wrapping up pulsevape's suggestions in the event you want to be discrete lmao.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you have a somewhat dedicated building area and go through a lot of towels you may want to check out pig mat. It's like those blue shop towels on steroids and yea it's the real deal. A bit expensive but wouldn't have to change it out as often. Had a parts supply rep give me some when I worked at the shop, said to give it a try. I figured it was a joke, that stuff is seriously absorbent. It comes in different sizes, sheets, rolls, perforated rolls, can be cut easily with scissors if smaller pieces are needed. I think a 15" by 50ft roll runs around $24 on places like amazon. Grainger and auto parts places like autozone have it too.

F142647~wl.jpg

Not to mention it's nondescript gray and great for wrapping up pulsevape's suggestions in the event you want to be discrete lmao.
My shop uses those. Ours come perforated in 6x10 size. They use them around the lathes to catch oil drips and where oil is slung off parts.

But the truth is really, if you are making that big of a mess with juice you need more than a paper towel, you are sloppy/being wasteful.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True freemind, pig mat for juice piggies. lmao. I would agree, either being sloppy or trying to figure out which of the 30 pieces of the kayfun v4 is the right one to break the tank loose without untwisting the whole damn works so the glass comes loose and a full tank dumps everywhere.

Not my favorite tank. That thing is a pain in my ass, twist this way, twist that way, oops. I think it's something to do with the juice flow, the natural inclination is to shut the juice flow down first, then unscrew the tank from the deck. However when the juice flow is off on that one completely it binds the friggin tank portion and what ends up unscrewing is the top that holds the glass in place. I'm spoiled by the simplicity of the bachelor, just unscrew the tank. First the juice flow closes, then the tank continues to unscrew from the deck with the jf closed all in one go. At least it was just a clone, that much fiddling with a $180 authentic would have seriously pissed me off. It's like vape jenga.

VU Sponsors