Become a Patron!

Hank's Doghaus the antisocial social thread

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My dad served in the Army during the Korean (Police Action) War.

When he came back, he had developed a taste for a few food's he ate over there.

Shit on a Shingle, Korean food and some odd little donut things they used to make out of flour, baking soda and hot oil when they could.

Dad used to make SOS and the donut things for just the two of us much to my mothers disgust.

He also used to take me to a Korean restaurant that he had found.

Again much to my mothers disgust and to be honest it was a kinda filthy joint so I had to lie to mom where we had been..

But SOS, I just gotta have it from time to time!

I too, was fed SOS as a kid, home made. I actually like the stuff. I won't make it now because of the cost of the dried beef in stores. Runs 6 bucks for a 2 or three ounce can.

Also a fan of the Chinese doughnut. Also like the sesame balls. Local joint (1/2 hour away) makes them. Don't forget the peanut butter chicken.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Homemade is way different.
Hmm kind of have a hankering for it now... thanks fucker. Topped with homemade kimchi.

KIMCHI!!!! Someday, every house will smell like it.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cre

Some creamy grade z horse meat on bullshit toast.
Other wise known as shit on a shingle, needs about a gallon of tobassco sauce to make it edible, and a half a roll of shit tickets when it screams from gullet to anus.

Shit tickets... lol... my ever expanding vocabulary..

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_n1p0evgNpt1rznvc3o1_500.gif

Those smoooth moves are NOT possible without that shirt. Just trust me on that...
FeelTheBern.jpg

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mass Shooting in Orlando. I wonder if Casey Anthony was hit. At least some good would come out of it.

Holy shit. That's for real. I had to check the news. Florida, Like Michigan, restricts the concealed carry of handguns in "any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose;". Actually, Michigan is more lenient, the place must derive the MAJORITY of their income from Alcohol sales to be restricted. AND Michigan DOES allow anyone with a CPL to OPEN carry their firearm in a bar. But who would want to do that, and be the first victim when the perp cases the place in advance?

I don't get that rule. There is ZERO alcohol tolerance when CCW, and an officer has the right to demand a blood test. So, 49 loaded gays and one sober one packing, could have all woke up this morning. Clearly, this shooter was aware of that law, and knew that there was NO chance of anyone getting the drop on him before he could finish. SAD. REALLY SAD!

Last edited:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy shit. That's for real. I had to check the news. Florida, Like Michigan, restricts the concealed carry of handguns in "any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose;". Actually, Michigan is more lenient, the place must derive the MAJORITY of their income from Alcohol sales to be restricted.

I don't get that rule. There is ZERO alcohol tolerance when CCW, and an officer has the right to demand a blood test. So, 49 loaded gays and one sober man packing could have all woke up this morning. Clearly, this shooter was aware of that law, and knew that there was NO chance of anyone getting the drop on him before he could finish. SAD. REALLY SAD!

Cowards.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really liked Pulp Fiction

Tarantino is the shiznit! It's no wonder that the biggest stars line up to be in his films. He is BRILLIANT! I could limit my video collection to JUST his films, and be pretty damn content.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I too, was fed SOS as a kid, home made. I actually like the stuff. I won't make it now because of the cost of the dried beef in stores. Runs 6 bucks for a 2 or three ounce can.

You can use those little packets of Carl Buddig (sp) beef.

Regular price 69 cents for a 2 oz bag.

On sale 49 cents.

I will also use Kroger Brand Roast Beef for about $3.50 for a 6 oz Tupperware thing of it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Why not just use its namesake: shit=free

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They made great soup stock if you slaughter them as adults - the meat is a little tough without stewing.

If you neuter them as chicks, they grow up to be Capons and are very tender eating

VU Sponsors