Has any one tried this rda

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have it ... it looks nice .. but thats about it .. i cant build mine to be very satisfying , there just isnt enough airflow .. maybe half the airflow the magma has.. if that

edit :woops looks like an upgrade .. now im curious

Last edited:

Bid2ask77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have it ... it looks nice .. but thats about it .. i cant build mine to be very satisfying , there just isnt enough airflow .. maybe half the airflow the magma has.. if that

edit :woops looks like an upgrade .. now im curious
Guess now we're both curious. Lol

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was curious for a second, until I saw the feature I dread the most in a dripper: bottom air holes. I hate leaks, so it's a big fat no-no.

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My original aris hasnt leaked ... in the 20 minutes of use it got

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They all leak. Holes + Liquid = mess. Deal with it, hold it in your hand. I personally use the Phimis tri coil. Hits like a brick in the face. Check it out you won't be dissapointed. What I've noticed about it is that it tones down the hard throat nic hit. I generally use 9-12 ml of nic in my juices. When i put that in my Tobh it's really harsh. But in the Phimis, No problem. I don't know why, it just does. even if both are at + or - .5 ohms. Three coils IMO, mucho mejor

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They all leak. Holes + Liquid = mess. Deal with it, hold it in your hand.

Drippers with top air holes almost don't - simply because you almost never hold your mod upside down. With side air hole drippers - the vast majority of the drippers on the market - the problem can be mitigated, depending on the particular model, how high the holes are, how deep the well is, wicking, and how you handle the thing. But clearly they leak, given the right circumstances. As for bottom air hole drippers, gravity and plain logic makes them sure leakers, whatever you do about it.

Me, I only use top air hole drippers nowadays: it's just too comfortable to always handle dry vaping hardware. Too bad there aren't too many RDAs of this type on the market.

nameonawall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Drippers with top air holes almost don't - simply because you almost never hold your mod upside down. With side air hole drippers - the vast majority of the drippers on the market - the problem can be mitigated, depending on the particular model, how high the holes are, how deep the well is, wicking, and how you handle the thing. But clearly they leak, given the right circumstances. As for bottom air hole drippers, gravity and plain logic makes them sure leakers, whatever you do about it.

Me, I only use top air hole drippers nowadays: it's just too comfortable to always handle dry vaping hardware. Too bad there aren't too many RDAs of this type on the market.
I have to actually try to get my Marquis to leak. Plus it holds enough juice for 10-12 rips before I have to re-drip. My Atomic is similar in its refusal to leak in single coil mode (the only way I ever build it), but the juice well is so shallow I tend to over-drip and flood it if I'm not paying attention.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to actually try to get my Marquis to leak.

The Marquis is well designed in that respect. But I'm fairly sure if you lay your mod on the side for too long with the chamber full, and the holes happen to be pointing down, it'll leak. It's not likely to happen perhaps, but it can happen.

My criterion for choosing an RDA now is whether I can rest my mod in any position but drip tip pointing down, with the chamber stupidly overfilled, and be 100% certain it won't leak - and also that all the juice that might find its way up the air channels will be sucked right back into the chamber at the next toke.

So far, I've only found 4 good RDAs that truly comply with this requirement: the Manta (v1 or v2), the Buhawi, the Rogue and the Pulse Dripper. There are others, but they're not good in terms of vapor production.

I hate leaks - or even the possibility of leaks -with a passion :)

I was curious for a second, until I saw the feature I dread the most in a dripper: bottom air holes. I hate leaks, so it's a big fat no-no.
Your obviously didn't look close enough! The aris pro has adjustable air slots on the bottom but the air goes up through and out of the top of the centre post to both coils. I fill mine almost up to the coils and keep it in my pocket and it has never leaked a drop. You can practically tip it up till it comes out of the drip tip and no leak. I love mine for flavour and no leaks

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The AP is different. It's very good for what it is. Not much air but direct lung hits are doable. It's (almost like it's), more for sipping... with that narrow glass tip. Like you'd sip a fine wine. It is a flavor atty. Plenty of other atty's have flavor and air too. The AP is pretty damn nice to look at though.

VU Sponsors