Become a Patron!

has anyone ordered juice from, That1Vape are they any good

dr_hammer

Member For 4 Years
i was wondering as i dont typicly order from homeade outfits like mech sauce or dr crimmeyss, but was wondering as i seen this advertised somewheres on aa populer site or in a review i forget that made the place sound like the best

now rember i dont usually order from the homemade places as there often times doddgy i think but this seems liker maybe the only one worth a try but am wondering.

as anyone ordered from this place? if so wich flavor did you like? i seen something bout a specific flavor but i forget but anyways just wondering bout the place in general as there very expinsive?

also they advertise use of salt nicotine but at the reguler stander-ed 3mb 6mg 9mg levels any idea if its really nicotine at those levels with salt nics?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've used them a lot, they have good juice, my favorite is the Apricot Custard, but any of their custards are good, and they have 'flavors of the week' that are 50% off, good company.

I don't use nic salts, so can't help you there.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Buying juice from DIY'ers will be akin to buying that medicinal herb. You'll have to follow your own instincts. If something "tells"" you not buy from said person/group, don't risk it. If you feel confident trusting that person/group, go for it. Get a bad batch of something from one, please don't "smear" post but please do politely inform them, then make it known if they don't offer remedy. Praise in public criticize in private, unless it puts folks at detriment. Remember we're all here together.

So far any juice I've gotten from other DIY'ers has been rather good. People like feeling proud of being able to mix up their own juice. So it kind of goes against the grain for them to give away or sell bad stuff. That not to say you won't get "bad stuff" from DIY'ers. No, it only says there might be less likelihood of it. Then too you need to consider there could those who mix stuff most foul just for kicks, too.

Buyer beware best fits getting stuff from DIY'ers. Sure it's good to ask around. But don't rely on there being info, good or bad made readily available. Instead trust your gut, it's your best source. Barring that find a reliable and trustworthy "good bud" then let them steer you to the "good", at least until you learn your gut up to do it.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors