Become a Patron!

Has anyone tried a Cigarette flavour e juice?

truztno1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, so IM on this website. Its a candian site, ecigcanadazone.com

They have e juice thats the top name brand cigarettes here in canada eg.: Belmont, dumaurier,players, etc..

Anyone, i was wondering if anyone had ever tried this before? I have only ever tried tobacco flavored juice...and it tasted nothing like a cigarette. It was more like chewing on tobacco than smoking a cig.

But i was wondering about these ones Thats are suppose to be like an actual cigarette.. Can anyone chime in on this and give some advice?
Thanks!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can't offer anything about those particular ejuices, but I can tell you that you really won't find a vape that tastes like smoking a cigarette, for the simple reason that nothing is burning -- smoke is always bitter. You *may* be able to find something that's close enough to the taste of your preferred cigarettes to satisfy you -- I did, when I started -- but most will tell you that even that may be very difficult.

But it's always going to taste more like the smell of a cigarette before it's lit, because smoke is bitter.

Andria

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
Can't speak to that website but I did order some juice a while back that claimed to taste "Just like a cigarette." It tasted like licking an ashtray. It was disgusting. I tossed it in the trash.

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ive used a few different tobacco flav juices, and I cant say that I like any of them on their own.
I do however like them mix with other juices.. berries or vanilla or fruit.
I keeps the fruit/etc flavour tamed down nicely and you still get that 'rough' cig flavour.
Vaping straight berry/fruit is still too much for me, although I'll admit my ratio of cig flavor keeps going down as my taste buds change (it's only been a yr and a half).

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ive used a few different tobacco flav juices, and I cant say that I like any of them on their own.
I do however like them mix with other juices.. berries or vanilla or fruit.
I keeps the fruit/etc flavour tamed down nicely and you still get that 'rough' cig flavour.
Vaping straight berry/fruit is still too much for me, although I'll admit my ratio of cig flavor keeps going down as my taste buds change (it's only been a yr and a half).

I was kinda like that with the Virginia I vaped at first; to me, the Slims weren't that "grassy" sort of Virginia at all, but more... bitter-sweet, sorta. I found that mixing in just a smidge of Oak Barrel Cider Pipe Sauce, and half a smidge of cinnamon flavor, really set the Virginia off nicely.

Andria

(ETA: I haven't been able to vape anything even REMOTELY cigarette-ish since about 4-5 months after I switched to vaping.)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find the Hangsen desert ship flavoring to give the most accurate cig flavor to me.
But nothing is just like a cig.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I find the Hangsen desert ship flavoring to give the most accurate cig flavor to me.
But nothing is just like a cig.

I used the FA Desert Ship to mix some up for my son, to resemble Camels... he liked it a lot, still vapes it now and then. A friend of his said it's about the closest to a real cigarette he's ever tasted. I used some Bitter Wizard, DNB, and TA in it too. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors