http://www.v4p3r.com/haters-gonna-hate/

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, v4p3r writes another article about himself, what a surprise. Lol.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i do the adult thing and simply move on. why troll, why click a link unless i am interested in the content. however @V4P3R eMAG might i suggest proving your na sayers wrong. you know the ones who claim your simply after clicks. Rather then posting a haterade image why not post a simple snippet of content. like i have seen done in and with major media publications. that way you can claim your traffic is people actually interested in the content rather then stirring the pot with basic reddrick meant to incite

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i do the adult thing and simply move on. why troll, why click a link unless i am interested in the content. however @V4P3R eMAG might i suggest proving your na sayers wrong. you know the ones who claim your simply after clicks. Rather then posting a haterade image why not post a simple snippet of content. like i have seen done in and with major media publications. that way you can claim your traffic is people actually interested in the content rather then stirring the pot with basic reddrick meant to incite
Because he doesn't know how to do anything else but stir the pot. That's all he does.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
i do the adult thing and simply move on.

That's what I'm doing...moving forward. This post was my need to address the situation, and go on to the next phase. I've been talking with a lot of people, and have received a lot of encouragement. I'm thankful for that. Yes, I have absolutely been hating on the haters, and it was the wrong way to go. Dealing with a troll on this forum in particular. And you know what, people are right. It's not worth even acknowledging that he exists, because that's really all he's after.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's what I'm doing...moving forward. This post was my need to address the situation, and go on to the next phase. I've been talking with a lot of people, and have received a lot of encouragement. I'm thankful for that. Yes, I have absolutely been hating on the haters, and it was the wrong way to go. Dealing with a troll on this forum in particular. And you know what, people are right. It's not worth even acknowledging that he exists, because that's really all he's after.
Hopefully you've been talking to a shrink. Because, guess what, nobody fucking died and made you the boss of the vaping world.

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That guy , girl what ever it is probably lives in his parents basement. Trying to pis people off because he has no friends or a life.

VU Sponsors