Become a Patron!

have I gone off the deep end.....it's happened before.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always assumed the reason mixing by wieght was so popular was because you didn't need all these different vials you could do all your mixing with one vessel...easy clean up.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I always assumed the reason mixing by wieght was so popular was because you didn't need all these different vials you could do all your mixing with one vessel...easy clean up.
If the only thing you mix by weight is nic amen. But it's about accuracy. And now that you mention it. Cleanup is pretty easy. ;)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If you gonna shout from the rooftops. Know your craft. And yes I am a very condescending asshole when someone starts talking shit. And then realize there way over their head. As apparently linear boy is doing right now. And yes one flavor juice is quite inferior. Wanna put it to a vote? How's that MBV treating ya. Apparently you can taste a 1% <> without having a discerning pallet. I didn't hear liar! So who's talking shit?
you are just pathetic. what did i lie about?
yeah exodus said 1% which he meant a difference of say 8%vs 9% of a single flavor. Which is pretty hard for some to notice with brands like CAP and TFA
but to say that exodus is in a different league of DIY then you because he prefers single flavor mixes is just wrong and everyone knows it,
How do you know he hasnt made wonderfully tasting mixes with 10 flavors and just decided he doesnt like that

AInt one of the reasons we DIY to cater to our own taste preferences????? and because someone does that in a way you disagree with, they arent as good at diy as you or knowledgeable about it. Your being an ass.

Then to pretend someone cant measure with a syringe as accurately as a scale is just as asinine. I guess all the thousands of nurses and doctors who do it on a daily basis are just not in the same league as you.

to feel your way is better is one thing, to put others down for not being like you and doing it your way is pathetic and makes you a world class asshole

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I get it now. Well when your looking to make good juice hit me up. I'll show you how to stack many flavors. For this method it is absolutely necessary. In four years your still knocking at the door. Come on in and learn or move on and troll something else. And by no means is time a factor in ability. Creativity is in this instance. Look past the end of your nose.

ok there little mr rocket scientist ,

i don't need 8 different flavors to make a good flavor juice ,

you just continue on stacking all those different flavors to get something that is vapable.In time [doubtful] you'll learn to make good juice with less then 2 flavors

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Who said anything about disagreeing? 2. Ex said he would straight call someone a liar who said they COULD taste a difference. If you would kindly refer to above the only person I see putting anything down is linear and fanboy. Saying that doing things different isn't YOUR preference. " cause shake and vape is sooo last week" I'm gonna get a degree and fight sanctions to get nuclear ability to mix. Just because somebody asked for proof of theory! Who's pathetic? Do you still have a phone that's plugged into the wall? Why do you suppose that is? To make sure YOU were comfortable? Or do you think it was a little more broad minded? Good thing they they theorized and tried. And I'm sure there were people who said this is just fine holding there ma bel tellies. And I DIY to make juice for many people who do not trust corporate fucks! Asking 25-40 for something that I can replicate with known sources. And I don't mix near the toilet like some peoples faves. And yes I still believe he's out of his league to make smart fucking comments.

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
dude you fired the first punch in this by saying your elitist statement about mixing by weight. exodus called you out on that elitist statement. I agree with him. using flavors that require 8+% to taste it. if you are off by 1 % most people will not notice it or CANT notice it. Now if your off by 1% on an FA flavor well yeah even exodus admitted you can notice that

Im sure there are some select people who can taste the miniscule difference in flavors. they can taste a difference between .5% FA caramel and .6% Fa caramel, bu tthey ar enot the average person.

So get off your high horse.
And people can mix just as precisely using a syringe or beaker etc as anyone can by weight. dont be jelly of their skills, scientists do it all day long.

you are the one with the personal attacks and elitist mentality.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As I peruse through this thread. I see a smart ass post there referring to mixing by weight. Which I'm sure I was replying to because of all the smart ass comments by sharkboy, exodus, and yourself. Straight out of the asylum.... You bet! Again still trying to hit a fastball in the American leagues. Poke da bear! I draw maps for fun too. And the worst part about it.... I never learned to read.:oops:

Last edited:

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Enlighten me nuclear BOY ,what am i fan of ??
No no your linear silver you fan. Have I been the only one here. And you guys were apparently looking into fission on Amazon or something? Like I said. Start at da top and work your way down. Kind of like a rubber. Literally read the timeline of all your babbling bullshit.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And the only person who deserves an apology is pulsevape. Sorry for the trolls and nay Sayers. I just felt like you would like to know that you are not the only one thinking different and your on to something. Good luck in mixing. Keep your troll knocker handy!

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the only person who deserves an apology is pulsevape. Sorry for the trolls and nay Sayers. I just felt like you would like to know that you are not the only one thinking different and your on to something. Good luck in mixing. Keep your troll knocker handy!

He's not going to ally with a douche bag like you

see what i did there ??

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
threads get derailed so apologie sarent needed for that. I even said i thought some of the ideas had merit but mainly on industrial scales.

I would be more interested in ways to slow down oxidation while storing small amounts of nic to mix with. I do not see a benefit of reducing oxygen while mixing

the op asked a question, i said i think he is going over board for his purposes.

i and others threw some jokes in. boohoo
i and exodus never insulted you or pulsevape. yet you took it upon yourself to be condescending, rude, and start the personal attacks against exodus

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah actually I am going to ally with a douchebag like him, and a douchebag like you as well...I think you both have alot of knowledge and information to offer the community...and you're both like I am myself can be a bit of a prick....what's new ...an opinionated outspoken brash bunch of indivuduals...describes almost every vaper I've met......

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
threads get derailed so apologie sarent needed for that. I even said i thought some of the ideas had merit but mainly on industrial scales.

I would be more interested in ways to slow down oxidation while storing small amounts of nic to mix with. I do not see a benefit of reducing oxygen while mixing

the op asked a question, i said i think he is going over board for his purposes.

i and others threw some jokes in. boohoo
i and exodus never insulted you or pulsevape. yet you took it upon yourself to be condescending, rude, and start the personal attacks against exodus
we're big boys we don't need a ref.......no apology is necessary to me I pretty much expect this type of passion from vapers especially DIY guys...I'd be disappointed if it wasn't

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
passion is fine but being a condescending ass to someone with a different POV is unneeded

and FWIW i switched to mixing by weight for simplicity, not for super accuracy
easier to hit a number on a digital scale, easier clean, less supplies.

If I wanted accuracy i would premix the flavor combos
get a better scale
input every damn SG into my calculator
and mix in batches that gave me easy to hit numbers on the scale

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This discussion remids me of food...welll almost every discussion reminds me of food...or sex. I love to eat and I love to cook..my first wife was from Paris, and I learned alot about french food....an amazing cuisine..that can be very involved and require alot of different ingredints and steps, and is delicious.....but I have a personal prefernce for Italian cuisine..real Italian..not the oregeno drench drek that we americans eat. Italian cuisine is simple..but it relies on being able to get the absolute best quality of ingredints available and marry them with just the right handfull of ingredents to make something marevelous... I make my own pastas, grow my own tomatoes for sauce,grow my own garlic,grow my own herbs and beans,I even made my own pasta shapers...making fresh lasagna from scratch is damn near an all day process, and I do it from time to time....becuase I love to cook and all the many steps it takes to make something wonderful...so building a simple magnetic stirrer is nothing.....I vape gennys they are a pain in the ass and most vapers don't have skill or patience to master them,I've made my own ceramic wicks for my genny, because I feel gennys give the very best flavor...and now I make my own juice because like most of you ...you realize most e juice is shite.....it's all part of the hobby.....do I need to make my own pastas ..hell no, but I enjoy it.
can a simple dish be magnificent...oh hells yes.....
does it take skill and patience, and alot of work to make a parmassian cheese or a proscuto...dam straight it does

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You've got it now. See that's called inspiration.
See what I did there?;)
You get out what you put in.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, Exodus like a good Italian dish...what's the secret of making an outstanding single flavor juice that makes you think youre eating a piece of fruit?
So, Slushpoopy, I love complex flavors, I love to roll them over my tounge and watch how the dance together....how do you ..as you said "layer" the flavors on so the don't turn into a pile of mush? I've been trying to make an absinthe I'm not quite happy with, and am shooting for making a gaillano...I've been using FA anise but I think it's shite...I saw that there is a greek company that makes a ozou that I might switch out for the anise.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
honestly
if i use 3% fa white peach it tastes exactly like a fresh white peach
2% fa peach taste like a regular peach
1% fa mango tastes just like a mango i get at the supermarket

so theres no secret to it

its just what you prefer

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
passion is fine but being a condescending ass to someone with a different POV is unneeded

and FWIW i switched to mixing by weight for simplicity, not for super accuracy
easier to hit a number on a digital scale, easier clean, less supplies.

If I wanted accuracy i would premix the flavor combos
get a better scale
input every damn SG into my calculator
and mix in batches that gave me easy to hit numbers on the scale
Well, yes it appears sluchpoopy can be more obnoxious, and abarasive than is normal......his attack on Exedous was punitive and unfair.....but we can all be pricks.......from time to time.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What you need some attention Shark? you know alot more about stirring shit than you know about making juice....you have nothing to offer the collective knowledge of the community and helping other vapers out...you can't let the dust settle you need to revive conflict .....and get a small erection over stirring up shit......get a girlfriend ....

I just got through building a magnectic stirrer, and I think the thing works great.....I try and mix everything except the nic base in it for about 1 l/2 hours, and then mix the nic basr in for another 1/2 hour..I try and fill the bottle I mix in to the top to keep as much air out as possible while mixing, because I don't want to oxidize the nic and get a peppery taste.
I also mix my nic bases to make sure the nic is evenly distrubuted.....lately I've benn thinking of mixing in a homemade vaccum chamber to keep out even more oxygen.....have I fallen over the edge into OCD land.
(EDITED BY STAFF double check our rules)Kills. . Go to bed. .

Last edited by a moderator:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
****Kills. . Go to bed. .
some off us can chew gum and walk at the same time..we passed high school geometry...so building stuff is not that daunting a challenge..hell we even find it fun. I build things for a living and have for the last 30 years..I can do it drunk blind or asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What you need some attention Shark? you know alot more about stirring shit than you know about making juice....you have nothing to offer the collective knowledge of the community and helping other vapers out...you can't let the dust settle you need to revive conflict .....and get a small erection over stirring up shit......get a girlfriend ....
I try to get a realistic flavor/feel/smell. As far as a peach. I would add fig .5 for the tartness and feel of skin, apricots .25 for the fleshy feeling. Followed by .25 meringue so it's like the juice is sticking to your mouth about to run out onto the chin. So what sounds more appealing? Peach juice or a furry fleshy watery peach?

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Above is only a theory on how to get there. Don't take it as a recipe as I will not indulge that aspect. But I may try it out. :)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I try to get a realistic flavor/feel/smell. As far as a peach. I would add fig .5 for the tartness and feel of skin, apricots .25 for the fleshy feeling. Followed by .25 meringue so it's like the juice is sticking to your mouth about to run out onto the chin. So what sounds more appealing? Peach juice or a furry fleshy watery peach?
roflmao
i get all that with just using the peach by itself.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
roflmao
i get all that with just using the peach by itself.
No you don't. I have every peach you do unless... well let's not get to technical... Critical mass extraction of your own flavors?
But I doubt it.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
No you don't. I have every peach you do unless... well let's not get to technical... Critical mass extraction of your own flavors?
But I doubt it.

my tastes buds are just superior to yours, sorry, when you get to my level let me know, ill help you make simple juices that taste great

see what i did there.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But I doubt it.
Critical mass extractions.....what is that????.......do you mean supercritiacl extractions CO2 extractions.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I run through a gallon a week in VG. I gotta buy shit In bulk. What level is that? Did you ever stop to think why your nic is in MG/ML yet? Keep talking it just lets people know how brilliant you really are. And to Pulse yes that's exactly what I'm thinking. Critical mass uses less pressure. Super critical is very high pressure. Same result one just takes longer.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run through a gallon a week in VG. I gotta buy shit In bulk. What level is that? Did you ever stop to think why your nic is in MG/ML yet? Keep talking it just lets people know how brilliant you really are. And to Pulse yes that's exactly what I'm thinking. Critical mass uses less pressure. Super critical is very high pressure. Same result one just takes longer.
do you do your own extractions using that extraction method always wanted to try CO2 extractions but the set up is just too expensive.is the critical mass method expensive?

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have not yet but I aspire to. Steam Distillation at this this point has been fruitful however. :)
It's cheaper and ok but hot.:eek:
I believe critical or supercritical is the ticket however. Solids removed and left with just terpenes of target. :D
And from time to time I put on some Taylor Swift and shake it out!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CO2 extractions is to expensive to tool up for....I think there is a home made way of doing it but even that is a couple of grand....I suppose a real primitive and ineffective way could be done cheaper.
besides there are already companies that are making CO2 extracted flavorings...

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To me that's the ultimate DIY in my opinion. That's kinda where I'd like to be in my abilities. So as far as I can tell there is no deep end.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup, I'm puttin' that on my list too... Because every vaper needs a two thousand dollar nuclear fruit extractor. o_O

Ya it looks like that when yer' IN the deep end.
If I was referring to every vapor I appologize. But if you have a wall of degrees you may wanna! And how much has been spent on flavors? At least twice an extractor. I assume solar is just a gimmick also right? Cause the power company already has a line to your house. You really are bored huh?

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well boys ,,i think we just got trolled big time by nuclear boy

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, I'm puttin' that on my list too... Because every vaper needs a two thousand dollar nuclear fruit extractor. o_O

Ya it looks like that when yer' IN the deep end.
I don't know if you could even tool up for that for two grand.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well boys ,,i think we just got trolled big time by nuclear boy
So far I still haven't heard any ideas from you? What's your plans? Apparently you've got this licked. I'm still waiting for your one liners to hit the shelves with a roar. Or am I just in the wrong place? And whose got all the smart ass I cant understand what he's saying so i mimic comments anyhow? Trolls mimic and don't contribute. Again read idiot!

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know if you could even tool up for that for two grand.
That's just shows how much they really know. Let em keep going. They still haven't figured out why there nicotine is in MG/ML. All they can do is mimic and have a baby Vape and go boo hoo this shits deep.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So far I still haven't heard any ideas from you? What's your plans? Apparently you've got this licked. I'm still waiting for your one liners to hit the shelves with a roar. Or am I just in the wrong place? And whose got all the smart ass I cant understand what he's saying so i mimic comments anyhow? Trolls mimic and don't contribute. Again read idiot!
what do you want ideas on exactly
a better way to do what exactly
your just talking about fancy things and trying to talk over people's heads.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me that's the ultimate DIY in my opinion. That's kinda where I'd like to be in my abilities. So as far as I can tell there is no deep end.
Yeah I hear you .....I hang out with a Naturally Extracted Tobacco DIY group, and we have tried alot of diffrent extraction methods to get a real flavorfull tobacco extract that doesn't have so many oils and waxes....to create a NET juice that is flavorfull, but also doesn't trash coils so fast...we've talked about CO2 extraction but it's too expensive for the DIY guys...eventually somebody will do it.....there's a couple of companies that make CO2 flavor extractions and I've thought about asking them if they would consider adding a tobacco extract to there list....also the illegal green herb has some people playing with supercritical extraction.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I hear you .....I hang out with a Naturally Extracted Tobacco DIY group, and we have tried alot of diffrent extraction methods to get a real flavorfull tobacco extract that doesn't have so many oils and waxes....to create a NET juice that is flavorfull, but also doesn't trash coils so fast...we've talked about CO2 extraction but it's too expensive for the DIY guys...eventually somebody will do it.....there's a couple of companies that make CO2 flavor extractions and I've thought about asking them if they would consider adding a tobacco extract to there list....also the illegal green herb has some people playing with supercritical extraction.
Medically it is most pure that way.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not the one asking for ideas. I'm actually giving someone my clinical experience. My question was. What have you contributed? I could give a fuck about ideas from drop outs.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's not fair..some people just like learning, and making things.....if not there would never had been rebuildable atties, and coil porn.....we'd still be vaping on shitty ass chinese crap disposable cartos and disposable dripping atties......this is just pushing the crafting of vaping upward...why not get to the point where your vape is as good as 50.00 cigar...consistently and easily
For about a year I vaped porous ceramic wicks in my gennys,there was a group of us over at ECF that took it from people calling us crazy, and giving us shit ...to developing it into a practiacl alternative, it is still the best wick for flavor there is...hell I remember getting called pretentious and snotty when I bought my first high end atty.....I caught a shit storm for spending 150.00 on an atty.....I wouldn't sell that atty now for any price.

Last edited:

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

well there nuclear BOY ,i am still waitng to find out what i am linear fanboy of ?? since you keep side stepping the issue after letting idiotic nonsense spew from your pie hole

VU Sponsors