Become a Patron!

Have you heard of these guys

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Patrick, First Welcome to VU, generally new members introduce themselves in our new members intro section, so that is where I'll move this thread to rather than the new builders section where you put this. As far as knowing the facebook folks you linked, my answer is no,I'm not on FB enough.Tell us about how you found vaping:)
Please enjoy our forum.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Tell us something about your vaping journey.

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey welcome to the forum :) keep vaping :cool: be happy :D

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Never heard of 'em, but I'm in the states. The photo looks to me like it's your basic eGO e-cig that you can pick up most anywhere.
Welcome to VU

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know whether you have ever come across these guys before?

https://www.facebook.com/kikecigarettes/timeline

I bought my first Kit from them last week and haven't been disappointed with my purchase. Plus Vinnie Jones is now in their new TV advert.

Let me know which flavours are good from these guys.

Thanks
Quite an unfortunate name, with the whole racial epithet inadvertently built in and all...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Quite an unfortunate name, with the whole racial epithet inadvertently built in and all...
I wondered about that, too. Of course, clicking the link, it turns out it's Kik. Still.. I totally see your point.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wondered about that, too. Of course, clicking the link, it turns out it's Kik. Still.. I totally see your point.
Yeah, I get the name intention, but if I really wanted to call myself Kik I'd go with Kik Vapes or something like that...at least for the web address.

VU Sponsors