rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks man...!
I bought 2 from ecig.com. Never had any issues with them and that price is incredible! I think they only have the black/silver currently, but it's very sharp! I bought my second after I received the first and fell in love with it! Hope you're able to take advantage of the deal. And, if you have any questions Steve @Wingsfan0310 is a "know it all". Just kidding, he is quite knowledgeable about the DNA and the software. He's been a huge help to many of us! And, quite a nice guy for a Michigan Man :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought 2 from ecig.com. Never had any issues with them and that price is incredible! I think they only have the black/silver currently, but it's very sharp! I bought my second after I received the first and fell in love with it! Hope you're able to take advantage of the deal. And, if you have any questions Steve @Wingsfan0310 is a "know it all". Just kidding, he is quite knowledgeable about the DNA and the software. He's been a huge help to many of us! And, quite a nice guy for a Michigan Man :)
Thanks again guys...!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll second that especially that part about Steve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you mean I'm a nice guy for a Michigan Man? :giggle::giggle::giggle: I was laughing my ass off when I read that. Go Blue :devil: We like to have some fun in here as you can plainly see. :bliss:

PS I'm just ignoring the part about being a know it all even if I do at times reassemble that remark. Ok maybe a lot of times :D:D:giggle::giggle:

Cheers,
Steve

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll second that especially that part about Steve.

10-4...I know Steve knows his shit about the DNA 200. I just have DNA 40's, which all work fine...but do I have one DNA 200 squonker coming from Catfish at the other place, hopefully by Monday.

I don't need anything over 60 watts, but enjoy the battery life.

Just when I thought the RX200's were the gods gift to cheap mods....they're going into cold storage.....they are junk, and too damn fat.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn...e-cig has the lowest prices I've seen anywhere....on a multitude of items.

I got the 133 for 79 bucks, unbelievable.....now I gotta go back and order two more....for the STOCKPILE.
they do, and when you catch something right there, you can totally score.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got 2, countem 2 Ijoy Limitless for $32 on their Memorial Day Sale. Even now they still have it for $19. Most sites charge $32 for one.

I got authentic tugboat v2, from them a few months for 45$
and it checked out as authentic with flawless.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep never got a clone from them. They have the G2 at an awesome price too but only in silver.

G2?

Jlankford3336

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I'm ready to pull the trigger on this mod. Just hoping for a coupon code to save a little more green on it. Now can't decide between black and blue or silver and black, they both look pretty good. Thanks for the help everybody.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep, I have no use for a 75w mod.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Well it wasn't as much the lower wattage as it was I forgot you can't chain vape like I do on a single batt. Lol. I can't remember when I've had a single other than my mechs, it's been that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it wasn't as much the lower wattage as it was I forgot you can't chain vape like I do on a single batt. Lol. I can't remember when I've had a single other than my mechs, it's been that long.

I have an IPV2S I never really used and a Lost Vape Tan V2 Wood mod still new in it's wooden box. Both single 18650's. It's been a long, long time since I've used a single battery mod. Just not enough runtime for me.

Cheers,
Steve

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I guess I have the first casualty. My only silver one (1 of 4) died yesterday (lived for 45 days) helping someone online with their resetting puff counter. It died after doing a hard reboot. It just shuts down since it reads the cell voltages all wrong.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I guess I have the first casualty. My only silver one (1 of 4) died yesterday (lived for 45 days) helping someone online with their resetting puff counter. It died after doing a hard reboot. It just shuts down since it reads the cell voltages all wrong.
That's strange, I've used hard reboot on mine when I wanted to check new welcome screens (more so on my 3s Lipo DNA200 mods). I've never had a problem. It didn't change your number of cells to 3 did it? Oh well, Evolve will take care of you, but it's a bummer none the less.

Cheers,
Steve

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got it to happen when you use the puff counter in wattage mode and then remove the batteries and then put them back in. Now the puff counter resets to an earlier time. And now the puff counter screws up the same for TC (it didn't before). Now do a hard reboot and poof!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never paid attention to the puff counter on my DNA200 mods or any other mods for that matter. I just count how many times I fill my tank lol. Have you tried resetting to manufacture settings?

I've never reset my puff counter but I thought you did it in the device monitor. Hope you get it sorted out.

Cheers,
Steve

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was helping someone on the Evolv forum and I was trying to see their problem with the puff counter. I finally saw the problem they were having. Yes I reinstalled the firmware, Restored Defaults, Download and then Upload, Soft Reboot, etc. Nothing helps.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey there... Mine was defective on arrival, I win the first casualty contest! Lol. Trying to inject some humor to a shitty situation. Ecig as always took care of me, though I ordered a second while the first was getting looked at. Lol. I don't know if they coordinate with HCigar? Or if you have to go to HCigar directly? I hope you get it worked out man. Evolv may even take care of you if it's the board. They're always helping people on the forums. Good luck man! Let us know how things go.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone seen any other, more custom, covers for the VT133? I'm not really a solid bright color kind of guy. I'm wondering if there is a big enough user base for this device yet that some has or will make leather, or wood grain, something like that, style battery covers. I'd spend a little bit of $ on that.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ecig.Com order showed up. Quick shipping. Only took 4 days...
20160602_123549_zpsq2tjzozk.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn I'm going good 4 for 4 on DNA 200 boards not failing.
DNA 40 boards? 7 of 9 failed
Some multiple times

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn I'm going good 4 for 4 on DNA 200 boards not failing.
DNA 40 boards? 7 of 9 failed
Some multiple times

I've been batting 1000 too. I have 9 DNA200 mods and haven't had a problem yet (runs over and knocks on the biggest piece of wood I can find - after reading that, it sounds kind of dirty :giggle:). You know what they say: Lucky in DNA200 boards and Unlucky in Love and the Lottery (come on Powerball) :D:giggle:.

Cheers,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been batting 1000 too. I have 9 DNA200 mods and haven't had a problem yet (runs over and knocks on the biggest piece of wood I can find - after reading that, it sounds kind of dirty :giggle:). You know what they say: Lucky in DNA200 boards and unlucky in Love and the Lottery (come on Powerball) :D:giggle:.

Cheers,
Steve
Yeah, I have 2 DNA 200's, 2 DNA 133's and 1 DNA 40. Not one problem with any of them. Even my Reuleaux with that shitty 510 has been great.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been batting 1000 too. I have 9 DNA200 mods and haven't had a problem yet (runs over and knocks on the biggest piece of wood I can find - after reading that, it sounds kind of dirty :giggle:). You know what they say: Lucky in DNA200 boards and unlucky in Love and the Lottery (come on Powerball) :D:giggle:.

Cheers,
Steve
Not even about to start hoarding them like that. Considering the 75 again though. If someone comes up with a dna75 about the size of a shark, I'll scoop one up in a heartbeat.
Running a kf5 on one right now at 38w with a 45w preheat, can totally get all day like this on a single battery mod.
And it's a fantastic vape with little power

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not even about to start hoarding them like that. Considering the 75 again though. If someone comes up with a dna75 about the size of a shark, I'll scoop one up in a heartbeat.
Running a kf5 on one right now at 38w with a 45w preheat, can totally get all day like this on a single battery mod.
And it's a fantastic vape with little power

They weren't really hoarding. I bought most over a period of time when something new came out. I bought a DX200 and VT200 around the same time (my first 2 DNA200 mods last year). An ordering Snafu landed me 2 VT200's instead of 1. I then bought the Black Lavabox when it first was released. Some time passed and the Blood Red Lavabox was released and I liked the look, there was a 20% off sale, so I bought it. A little while later the Reuleaux was being blown out by Ecig.com for around $110 so I snagged one (wanted to see what all the fuss was about with that body style). The only hoarding I've done is by buying 3 VT133's. They are the only mods I've bought since the Regs were released. The others were collected over time.

Cheers,
Steve

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I have 2 DNA 200's, 2 DNA 133's and 1 DNA 40. Not one problem with any of them. Even my Reuleaux with that shitty 510 has been great.

There is a Facebook group that swaps the 510 out of the reloux for a fatdaddy 510

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They weren't really hoarding. I bought most over a period of time when something new came out. I bought a DX200 and VT200 around the same time (my first 2 DNA200 mods last year). An ordering Snafu landed me 2 VT200's instead of 1. I then bought the Black Lavabox when it first was released. Some time passed and the Blood Red Lavabox was released and I liked the look, there was a 20% off sale, so I bought it. A little while later the Reuleaux was being blown out by Ecig.com for around $110 so I snagged one (wanted to see what all the fuss was about with that body style). The only hoarding I've done is by buying 3 VT133's. They are the only mods I've bought since the Regs were released. The others were collected over time.

Cheers,
Steve
Yeah, yeah, kepp telling yourself that. Hoarder! Lol

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nothing wrong with hoarding them, steve.
Someone has to check them for the rest of us

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's one of the reasons I cancelled the forth VT133 and VT75 order, I felt like at that point I'd just be hoarding them. Honestly, like I said all the other DNA200's were bought over time when something new came out that tickled my fancy. Heck even the first VT133 falls in that category. The second and third I would classify as hoarding for the impending doom. I thought about it and decided to cancel the order because I really feel like it would have been overkill. Plus we still have 2+ years to build up our Vape Apocalypse bunker :D

Cheers,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's one of the reasons I cancelled the forth VT133 and VT75 order, I felt like at that point I'd just be hoarding them. Honestly, like I said all the other DNA200's were bought over time when something new came out that tickled my fancy. Heck even the first VT133 falls in that category. The second and third I would classify as hoarding for the impending doom. I thought about it and decided to cancel the order because I really feel like it would have been overkill. Plus we still have 2+ years to build up our Vape Apocalypse bunker :D

Cheers,
Steve
It's all good bro. I'm almost ashamed to say it but I bought 300, yes 300 SS .25 Crown coils when the Regs were first announced. Lmao. Now I'm getting into building so those coils are going to last much longer than I ever thought they would.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you never know. A few years down the road and the VT133 might end up being the most sought after mods of all time. I sure wish I still had all of my comic books and baseball cards that were thrown out many years ago.

VU Sponsors