Become a Patron!

Hcigar VT75 Escribe settings

skineedog

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have the opposite problem. Escribe shows it will accept both DNA200 and DNA 75 and will recognize my Hcigarvt75. But NOT my RX200!...no matter what I do. Any suggestions?
The RX200 doesn't have the DNA200 chip. At least not the latest ones. Initially Joytech was producing them with the DNA chip but then they cloned Evolv's chip and use their own now. Evolv has a pending lawsuit against them because of this.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6e5b335a4b96985d959c2d08201e4bd6.jpg

Damnitt! Now I have to buy another one !!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I need help... i have a hcigar vt75 nano... It's not good when I try temp control. I am looking for setting file. Vt 75 nano + petri rta + lg hg2 battery

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does the Vt75 come with a 316L preset? Have you updated EScribe to the latest firmware, you need to do this first. After updating select 316l and make sure your rta is Cold.

Does the Vt75 come with a 316L preset? Have you updated EScribe to the latest firmware, you need to do this first. After updating select 316l and make sure your rta is Cold.
Yes its come ss316l but i try 215° ..screen is 0.3 ohm 55 watt but volt 2.1 1.8 i think its not right?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes its come ss316l but i try 215° ..screen is 0.3 ohm 55 watt but volt 2.1 1.8 i think its not right?
When you say 215 is that F or C? I use 420F, 215F wouldn't produce much, if any vapor.

I have an ecig file for a Lavabox DNA75 in my signature. If you can't get it right, save yours and give it a try. It has 7TC profiles, 1 for power mode, custom screens, custom theme, etc.

Cheers,
Steve

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When you say 215 is that F or C? I use 420F, 215F wouldn't produce much, if any vapor.

I have an ecig file for a Lavabox DNA75 in my signature. If you can't get it right, save yours and give it a try. It has 7TC profiles, 1 for power mode, custom screens, custom theme, etc.

Cheers,
Steve

I am almost sure he was saying 215*c which is 420*f. I will shut up now and go back in my hole:D

Cheers,
Steve

Thank you . I tried smy 75 file. The result is the same ... because I always think like my second box hohm mod ... yes does not give 215 degrees of steam lol

VU Sponsors