Become a Patron!

He2 v 25r battery life

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So assuming all things are created equal I got an he2 and a 25r for my kbox. Both run just fine, neither gets hot. Just noticed that at .5 ohm and 25 w the 25r seems to last twice as long as the he2 does. Just wondering if anyone else had similar experiences with these 2 batteries? Bought one of each just to see which one did a little better, of course the Samsung won that challenge hands down in my book. They were about the same price. Just my little unscientific test that I'd like to share.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe I got a funky he2, dunno. They both perform well tho.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Jon it was from u guys, my only battery store :) it's just very strange the lack of battery life with that particular battery.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Jon it was from u guys, my only battery store :) it's just very strange the lack of battery life with that particular battery.

Sorry about that, another one's in the mail now.

Are you sure you got a full charge? Not sure if you've tried it a couple times or just once. If just once it's worth trying again. Do be careful as always when you suspect a potential battery problem though to make sure it's not getting really warm or something.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Jon u are awesome and u did not have to do that. I charged both with the same charger fully before I put them in the mod, ran a cycle and repeated. Just did not seem to perform nearly as well as the Samsung. I will keep a close eye on everything and thanks again. Wasn't expecting that response, but as always you are an awesome vendor and u definitely have a customer for life.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks again Jon, this new battery is doing well, seems that other one just doesn't last nearly as long.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Good to hear. Yeah every now and then one is either bad or is abused in shipping and doesn't perform like it should. So pretty similar to the 25R now?

VU Sponsors