Become a Patron!

Healthiest, Cheapest VG

jasondberman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've done some reading from here and other sites stating VG is what will give the "smoking" feeling, and produce fat clouds. I'm wanting to test different PG/VG levels for DIY juice, starting at 50% PG and going down in 5% increments until I find my sweet spot.
I've looked online through official web-pages, ebay, and amazon for the cheapest USP food grade kosher VG. I've found that Rocky Mountain Oils Co. is the cheapest.
Are there any other companies to buy from that are even healthier and not too much more expensive (or even cheaper) for food grade VG?
On another note, if applicable, is food grade even the VG I need to be looking for?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
USP is what you are wanting.
Food grade and kosher mean nothing. Food is for cosmetic and food, kosher just had a dude in a mini hate pray over it.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like @BigNasty says, USP is the grade of VG you want, though PG is what creates the harsher "throat hit" that feels like smoking a cigarette, as we covered in your other thread.

I still think Essential Depot has one of the best deals running - if you don't want to buy it 4 gallons at a time like I do with their "glycubes," check out the deal from @Condensation.

jasondberman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will definitely check those out, but may I ask if you guys could check out this link?
Do you think $40 is a good price for 128 fl oz?

jasondberman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, it is the same price so if that is what is recommended then I'll go with that for sure.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I will definitely check those out, but may I ask if you guys could check out this link?
Do you think $40 is a good price for 128 fl oz?
No link but that price umm hell no!
15-20 bucks minus shipping it pretty normal. Tack on 10-12 bucks for shipping due to weight. 1 gallon is 10lbs.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Considering you can get 2 gallons of ED shipped for less than $40, a single gallon at that seems like you're keestering the business end of a splintery broomstick.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Even pushing 20 bucks is wince worthy to me, I got my last gallon locally for 15 bucks.

VU Sponsors