Become a Patron!

Heard about the bad buys, but what was your best vaping purchase.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm planning on building a wooden stand for my equipment myself, due to not liking what I've seen readily available. When I'm done, I would be pleased to show it off.
Well definitely show me. I can probably keep my jealousy contained...probably

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mods: istick50 and sig150 (non tc)
Misc: vape stand from fasttech for 8 dollars. acrylic
Juice:megarita by sinister
Tank:subtank

Theres my group..cant pick just one ;)

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably the SMOK X-CUBE II and TFV4 or Zephyrus at the moment, but I still rotate between these

1f691519f21d371161bc79bddb11e374.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Probably the SMOK X-CUBE II and TFV4 or Zephyrus at the moment, but I still rotate between these

1f691519f21d371161bc79bddb11e374.jpg

Where did you get that case for your mods and juices from? (Link?)

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where did you get that case for your mods and juices from? (Link?)

It's by Coil Master .... I brought it from a friend (here in Thailand), but I think you should be able to get it from almost anyway .... just use the word "Coil Master Kbag" in your search engine

cd5b6dab6b6e96c67b78cf4b4ace2337.jpg

30bb5664245a956103fab23dda4dd1c3.jpg

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It's by Coil Master .... I brought it from a friend (here in Thailand), but I think you should be able to get it from almost anyway .... just use the word "Coil Master Kbag" in your search engine

cd5b6dab6b6e96c67b78cf4b4ace2337.jpg

30bb5664245a956103fab23dda4dd1c3.jpg

Cool! Thanks!
Funny, I saw a thread about where we (forum members) are from. Thailand is quite something. It's interesting, how small Earth can be, with common interests.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Probably my vsdna30 since it was the first mod that let me experience dripping and a tugboat v2 since it has been my longest serving ADV.
The Tugboat still gets used on a daily basis and while i've moved past the dna30, it does still get powered up sometimes. live that tune little guy with a derringer in single coil mode, its just a tiny, stealthy pissed off little angry vapor making machine,

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Probably my vsdna30 since it was the first mod that let me experience dripping and a tugboat v2 since it has been my longest serving ADV.
The Tugboat still gets used on a daily basis and while i've moved past the dna30, it does still get powered up sometimes. live that tune little guy with a derringer in single coil mode, its just a tiny, stealthy pissed off little angry vapor making machine,
Top that with a Cthulhu Hastur RDA over the Derringer RDA, for a flavor RDA. In addition, due to the top air intake, no leaking.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool! Thanks!
Funny, I saw a thread about where we (forum members) are from. Thailand is quite something. It's interesting, how small Earth can be, with common interests.
Actually I was in Kansas City, MO, US of A, from 1986-1992, too bad I started vaping only over 3 years ago. To think of all the fun, the convention I could visit if I'm there (USA) now. Don't know when our govt will see the light.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4e902387678ea23ffb8af5ea6b79f0e4.jpg

I'd definitely have to say my best vape purchases were the RX200 and Griffin RTA seen here.. TFV4 wasn't bad either..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ello110

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Best purchase was my Arctic V8 with a set of V8 coils and the IPV3 LI Carbon Fiber Edition. It's been nothing short of amazing - and great flavor for a sub ohm setup. The clouds? Don't even get me started.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best purchase was my Arctic V8 with a set of V8 coils and the IPV3 LI Carbon Fiber Edition. It's been nothing short of amazing - and great flavor for a sub ohm setup. The clouds? Don't even get me started.
Sounds good..can you post a cloud pic maybe??

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Ello110

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not bad at all, you know - that's it man, hell, I'm on a stock set-up, nothing custom, no fancy coils. I just like fogging up my house. It's way fun.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not bad at all, you know - that's it man, hell, I'm on a stock set-up, nothing custom, no fancy coils. I just like fogging up my house. It's way fun.
I agree!
816399355768e4fd566d52133cb0cbf1.jpg
I like fogging up my room under the blacklight on occasion. Things always look different under the blacklight, lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_20160216_115313.jpg

Although only a portion of my collection, I figured I'd only post the "boxes". I love all of these, and they all perform flawlessly for me, haven't come into any issues :cool:. Top notch gear by Top notch manufacturers. I wouldn't feel bad recommending any of these pieces to someone, they all perform great! (I have other great products too, but this is the only pic I currently have with more than just 2 things in it, and they're all great anyways :D)

Reuleaux RX200 200W TC / Uwell Crown with SS coil
Joyetech Evic VTC Mini 75W TC/ Lemo2 with Ti coil
Sigelei 150W TC / Aspire Atlantis with Ni200 coil
Smok X-Cube2 180W TC / Kennedy 22 with Dual Claptons and Glass Chuff
ABS Parallel Box with Volt Meter / Pi² RDA with Fused Claptons

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 42139

Although only a portion of my collection, I figured I'd only post the "boxes". I love all of these, and they all perform flawlessly for me, haven't come into any issues :cool:. Top notch gear by Top notch manufacturers. I wouldn't feel bad recommending any of these pieces to someone, they all perform great! (I have other great products too, but this is the only pic I currently have with more than just 2 things in it, and they're all great anyways :D)

Reuleaux RX200 200W TC / Uwell Crown with SS coil
Joyetech Evic VTC Mini 75W TC/ Lemo2 with Ti coil
Sigelei 150W TC / Aspire Atlantis with Ni200 coil
Smok X-Cube2 180W TC / Kennedy 22 with Dual Claptons and Glass Chuff
ABS Parallel Box with Volt Meter / Pi² RDA with Fused Claptons
Nice collection
After getting a couple RX200 mods I don't vape my box mods much anymore...just like getting a couple Griffin RTA's made most of my other subtanks suddenly obsolete...lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice collection
After getting a couple RX200 mods I don't vape my box mods much anymore...just like getting a couple Griffin RTA's made most of my other subtanks suddenly obsolete...lol

Thanks! :) I'm in the process of getting my Griffin, so soon I'll be able to join the Griffin Gang too! :cool: hahaha.
But I've always been the kind of person to use something I spent money on, even if I have a better version of it too.

I already know the Griffin is in a league of it's own, so I know I'm gonna use it all the time, but I'll always make sure that everything gets it's turn.

Ex: So my main ADV is my RX200 and Crown, but I supplement another mod with it. This week I'm using my VTC Mini with my Avocado RTDA to supplement. Last week it was my Stingray X with Mutation X Mini v4. Week before, it was my ABS box and Atlantis. And so on, mixing it up week by week ;)

So although I have favorites, I don't necessarily play favorites.

On a side note, I very happily take donations of dusty, forgotten, abandoned *cough*obsolete*couch*cough* vape gear that needs a new home :p hahahaha

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best purchase?...The Pulse G genisis atomizer.....I think one the best genisis atomizers ever designed.....if I only had one atty to take with me on a desert island the Pulse would be it.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
SXmini M class bought it on day one did all the up dates and it's still the best TC mod I own.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love them all! I don't have kids, so these fill the void nicely!IMG_20160225_175430.jpg

Capt.Hatchet

Member For 4 Years
I would have to say my best purchase to date is my VT200. I love this thing! I typically carry it along with a crown and a bellus as my ADV.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All time? Mutation X v3... ...it's the second atty I ever bought and still the first one I reach for.

Most recent... ...Jaybo Noisy Cricket. I never would have thought that my favorite mod would only cost 20 bucks. Another would be The Snubnose, which I tend to pair it with... ...and that's really just your standard Derringer-style atty.

I find my most worthwhile purchases to be stuff with designs that are simple and effective. No fancy gimmicks, just the main features needed to get solid, consistent performance. Stuff with substance and elegance. I notice that the elaborate gear tends to get my attention for just one or two of its long list of features. "I don't like this and I don't need that, but this is really cool." They're fun for a while, but ultimately not all that practical for day to day use.

The stuff I stick with are the all-arounders with nothing that makes them stand out and nothing really too special about them. The fancy stuff always finds a way to wear-out its welcome.

VU Sponsors