Heartland vapor ejuice?

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried their juice, if so how is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried their juice but I get my DIY supplies from them. Their nic, PG, VG and flavors are good quality so the juice should be decent.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope so, I mean you can't beat the price for it!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like them. I started using them because they sold samples, I've stayed with them because they sell juice that I like for low cost. I'm always trying samples from other venders and have yet to find any other venders that have better flavors. Don't let the low prices fool you, juice doesn't cost very much to make, I don't like paying extra for fancy labels, cute bottles, middle men, advertising, fancy names, etc.
On the subject of "fancy names" I want the name of a juice to tell me what it is. "Mother's bastard stepson juice" or "Devil twin sister killer sauce" doesn't tell me squat about what it's going to taste like. If it's Banana Cream, then call it Banana Cream.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like them. I started using them because they sold samples, I've stayed with them because they sell juice that I like for low cost. I'm always trying samples from other venders and have yet to find any other venders that have better flavors. Don't let the low prices fool you, juice doesn't cost very much to make, I don't like paying extra for fancy labels, cute bottles, middle men, advertising, fancy names, etc.
On the subject of "fancy names" I want the name of a juice to tell me what it is. "Mother's bastard stepson juice" or "Devil twin sister killer sauce" doesn't tell me squat about what it's going to taste like. If it's Banana Cream, then call it Banana Cream.

I totally agree with you, have you tried their strawberries and cream? What are some good flavors from them?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have mixed their sweet cream with strawberry and strawberry (ripe) and their cheesecake with strawberry.
These are all GREAT flavors
Banana Cream
Sweet Cream
Watermelon
Dragonfruit
Grape candy
Vanilla Swirl
White Chocolate
French Vanilla
Cinnamon Danish
Kiwi
Vixen

The only flavors I have not like were Hazelnut and Wintergreen (I've tried these flavors from other companies and didn't like them either) I like wintergreen candy and Hazelnut but really did not like the juice of either.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, I will place an order soon. Hopefully I will be satisfied as much as you were!

VU Sponsors