Become a Patron!

HeavenGifts: Griffin RTA Top Airflow Set, Adjusting Airflow Both from Top and Bottom

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Hi vapers,

Have you already tried the amazing Geekvape Griffin RTA? If you have, I believe you are definitely impressed by its fantastic performance. Today we present you with a special extra part for this tank - Griffin RTA Top Airflow Set, which comes in black & stainless steel, and allows you to adjust airflow both from top and bottom, giving you more airflow. It will bring you extreme vaping experience, surely a good design for top airflow fans. This Griffin RTA Top Airflow Set is available for pre-order at heavengifts.com now, please feel free to use our 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE" to get it at US$8.2.

e9eeec69f54624cbd153e0b43c1a9a5c.jpg

For more info, please visit: Griffin RTA Top Airflow Set

BTW, if you haven't tried this Griffin RTA tank and are looking for a promising one, then you should give the Griffin RTA a shot since it has received so many compliments. Coming with the biggest deck, easy top filling, juice flow control as well as being compatible with Clapton coil, it will satisfy your vaping demands in all round. You can pre-order this Griffin RTA from Geekvape at US$35.88 for black version, US$33.12 for silver by using our 8% coupon code: "AHGEVAPE"

For more info, please visit:
http://www.heavengifts.com/GeekVape-Griffin-RTA-Tank.html
http://www.heavengifts.com/GeekVape-Griffin-RTA-Tank-Black.html

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cant wait to review it!
Wouldn't more air mean airy, see thru clouds?
Least that's what I found with the weird, adjustable double barreled, drip tip in the TFV4..Bigger clouds maybe but thin...lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wouldn't more air mean airy, see thru clouds?
Least that's what I found with the weird, adjustable double barreled, drip tip in the TFV4..Bigger clouds maybe but thin...lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
But if your build requires it it could be a nice option...its not permanent and the chamber isnt taken up so I see this as a better alternative to the Gemini..

Its $8, so its not a expensive option either...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No black??

Vape On
There will be black...just not yet..I wonder what else could be added in time...I could see a different chamber cap and more added later if they wanted or a Smok TFV4 topfill add on...:)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yessir, my Red and Black Griffin Glasses should be here next week from FT! Its too bad the deck isnt easily pulled apart as they could off more airflow or less airflow options and make it truly modular....maybe a griffin V2 could pull that off with a slew of options. That would be a great idea....Much like the TFV4 coils, just with tank parts to swap up...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yessir, my Red and Black Griffin Glasses should be here next week from FT! Its too bad the deck isnt easily pulled apart as they could off more airflow or less airflow options and make it truly modular....maybe a griffin V2 could pull that off with a slew of options. That would be a great idea....Much like the TFV4 coils, just with tank parts to swap up...
So... Is the top part larger?
The additional airflow comes off?
What are they trying to achieve?
Is this gonna be beneficial?
It's a gimmick?

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So... Is the top part larger?
The additional airflow comes off?
What are they trying to achieve?
Is this gonna be beneficial?
It's a gimmick?

Vape On
emoji100.png

Its not permanent and the chamber isnt taken up so I see this as a better alternative to the Gemini... The best part is the Chamber area stays the same size...so the added airflow actually will be ADDED AIRFLOW...not airflow to compensate for loss of room due to added material.
Its just chimney/top that adds top airflow, so if a Griffin owner was looking at the Gemini because of it they wont need to anymore, and its only $8.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Its not permanent and the chamber isnt taken up so I see this as a better alternative to the Gemini... The best part is the Chamber area stays the same size...so the added airflow actually will be ADDED AIRFLOW...not airflow to compensate for loss of room due to added material.
Its just chimney/top that adds top airflow, so if a Griffin owner was looking at the Gemini because of it they wont need to anymore, and its only $8.
Got it sir rAymo,

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

With that airflow
I can probably try some of that staples you got again.. It won't be too hot for me.... ??

Vape On

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh look a Gemini copy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This solves my only issue with the Griffin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I dont see how anyone would want more airflow for it but this gives those users what they want, in a modular platform...

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, I'm seeing some incorrect and/or unclear posts here. This is NOT a top down airflow that the Gemini and Herakles Plus have. The airflow doesn't get anywhere close to the coils. Therefore this is not a cheap alternative to the Gemini. Don't get me wrong, it is cheap, but that's because it's pointless.

I love my Griffin and still use it along side my Gemini. If this were a top to coil airflow option, then it would be a better contender with the Gemini. However, the Gemini has much better (bigger) bottom airflow and much larger juice holes.

Just thought I'd throw in my $.02

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
OK, I'm seeing some incorrect and/or unclear posts here. This is NOT a top down airflow that the Gemini and Herakles Plus have. The airflow doesn't get anywhere close to the coils. Therefore this is not a cheap alternative to the Gemini. Don't get me wrong, it is cheap, but that's because it's pointless.

I love my Griffin and still use it along side my Gemini. If this were a top to coil airflow option, then it would be a better contender with the Gemini. However, the Gemini has much better (bigger) bottom airflow and much larger juice holes.

If your right and it just adds airflow like a Atlantis V2 then that sucks...re-looking at everything I am getting pretty worried.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I thought it's a top airflow?

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That is precisely what it is.

Then Fuck. Ill email Geekvape and hopefully can talk some sense into them. All that would need to be done is add a thin sleeve wityh a flange at the top that goes down to the coils..it could even be removable and just sealed by and o-ring if it can sit above those top airflow holes.

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought it's a top airflow?

Vape On
It is. However, it just stays right at the bottom of the drip tip and mixes with the Vapor right at the drip tip. It doesn't actually feed more air to the coil.

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then Fuck. Ill email Geekvape and hopefully can talk some sense into them. All that would need to be done is add a thin sleeve that goes down to the coils..it could even be removable and just sealed by and o-ring if it can sit above those top airflow holes.
And that would be amazing. I would scoop that up in a heartbeat.

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are YOU sure IT doesn't connect TO The coils??

Vape On
I'm just going off the descriptions, diagram, and pictures. Especially the diagram. If I'm wrong I apologize, but I'm pretty sure it's just a top airflow gimmick.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just going off the descriptions, diagram, and pictures. Especially the diagram. If I'm wrong I apologize, but I'm pretty sure it's just a top airflow gimmick.

Ok thanks man, i hope ur wrong..lol

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
He is right EJ, I sent a Email to Geekvape and explain a simple way to make it work. I also explained that people buy the Gemini for the Top Airflow leading to the Coils and that if their new add on for the Griffin doesnt then it will not sell.
I told them if they need me to I can draw up a quick CAD drawing just to get them to do it right. Damn it I should get paid and shit for how much I do for all these companies...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is right EJ, I sent a Email to Geekvape and explain a simple way to make it work. I also explained that people buy the Gemini for the Top Airflow leading to the Coils and that if their new add on for the Griffin doesnt then it will not sell.
I told them if they need me to I can draw up a quick CAD drawing just to get them to do it right. Damn it I should get paid and shit for how much I do for all these companies...
Well hopefully they sent out the right one. And not this. Gimmick bullshit.. Thank you VU AND VAPERS...

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
All they would need to do if it is drip tip airflow is add this to it...with a Orings above/below it..
Top Airflow.jpg

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I still dont see how having a cramp chamber with less room and then inducing more airflow makes any difference...Its like having 2 cups of water to hold one cup worth of water and saying it does it better....If the chamber was the same size and not cramped then I could see how it would improve anything.

If you have a room and put 2 fans pointing into it then the air is moving and expanding more then it would with one fan. If you take two fans and point them into a closet it wont improve the amount of air moved in the closet over one fan since the amount of air has no place to go but out...I hope that makes some kind of sense...

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
BTW The New Top Airflow for the Griffin is the same as the Herekles Top Airflow. I talked to Geekvape and they replied it directs it back down to the coils, afterwards I was sent a email regarding my email to them from earlier, also confirming this..
1a027ae032b66fd469cc2e609d6addf5.png

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW The New Top Airflow for the Griffin is the same as the Herekles Top Airflow. I talked to Geekvape and they replied it directs it back down to the coils, afterwards I was sent a email regarding my email to them from earlier, also confirming this..
1a027ae032b66fd469cc2e609d6addf5.png
Awesome man. Thanks for the extra effort!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Awesome man. Thanks for the extra effort!

I also talked to them about making more parts for the tank like a TFV4 styled Top Cap, a Chamber/Barrel with wider ports for real juice control (like the Gemini), a Domed Chamber/Barrel for Flavor Increase and a Single Coil Insert Piece...hopefully like most of the other companies I suggest things to take the initiative and follow up with me. I said making it more modular would be better then releasing a Griffin V2 with these options and then users can create the RTA they want....I wish the Deck came apart so they could also do Deck options, Airflow choices and more...

VU Sponsors