Become a Patron!

Heavengifts wotofo serpent sub 50 w

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my review for Heavengifts wotofo serpent sub kit!

When it arrived I was happy to see that the box it was shipped in was perfectly sealed. Although it took a chisel, and a hammer to open the box (just kidding), the product packaging was totally unharmed.

Opening the box revealed one of the tiniest my mods I have ever seen!! How did you pack 2000mah into that?!?! That is amazing!!View attachment 72729 View attachment 72728

The atomizer, the wotofo serpent sub first glimps e looks like a well-built mini atomizer. I love the fact that it comes with an extra glass. And there's a lot of parts to it. That makes it easier to clean, customize, etc.View attachment 72730 View attachment 72731

Now it's time to see how it vapes!!

The wotofo serpent sub sits flush on the serpent box. And it looks like it belongs together! This thing is beautiful!
Unscrewing the top cap reveals a pretty nice size fill port, the tip of a plastic 120 ml fit quite easily.

The mod comes right out of the box halfway charged, so I was able to get a lot out of it before I had to plug it in.

Starting out at 25 watts on the .5 ohm ss coil, the flavor was decent for a tank, but I am a little biased being a RDA guy. ( I wonder if the subtank mini RBA would work with this)

A bump up to 30 and the flavor comes out a little more.

At 40 flavor starts to disappear and starts tasting a little funky.

At 50 the flavor is gone and you can start to taste the cotton burning.

At the moment I am at 28.5 watts and the flavor is spot-on.

At first the air flow is a little hard to control, I had to take it off the mod to open or close it several times.

The mod itself is very small. About the size of an artery nugget, maybe a little smaller. It is very lightweight and it feels very durable. You can tell it was very well made. It is extremely easy to use, without looking at directions you can figure it out in 5 minutes. Five click on/ off, fire and up simultaneously opens the menu. From there you have your choice of wattage, tcr, Ni,Ti,Ss. Going into TCR mode will allow you to set the TCR value. It will do this every time you switch to TCR mode. Up and down simultaneously will lock the keys and vice-versa to unlock

Pros: Small, lightweight, and durable
Tons of coil options
Top fill
Doesn't leak
Very easy to operate
Charges fast

Cons: Airflow can be a pain trying to set
Sometimes the coil reading is off( when you switch atomizers, if the mod is powered off it will read the original atomizer when powered back on.)

Overall it is a great kit and I am very pleased with it. I appreciate it Heavengifts! Thank you!

-Blaze L

I hope you enjoyed this review, and please reply any of your thoughts. I will be adding more photos once I edit them

Shot outs to: @SMOKIE he has a great video review where he discusses different coil options. http://www.vapingunderground.com/th...x-50-w-kit-review-sold-by-heavengifts.299688/ @VaporWatch I used TMaxx pear cake for this https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WOTOFO-Serpent-50W-TC-Full-Kit.html?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors