Become a Patron!

Hello all my first post here!

mikedin_ECF

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello everyone this is my first post here on VU I had an account here a long time ago but I lost it many many months ago and can't remember what it was , so here I am to begin a new one! This is my adv recipie for blueberry vanilla custard let me know what you think , I am a member of another vape site and have had a few others try this and love it , hope you all enjoy!

ZHlhDBh.png

I will be making another post shortly with my other favorite recipie for banana cream pie

mikedin_ECF

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU - glad you found us again :)

And thanks for posting the recipe!
Hello Mikedin....VU now :p

Thanks for the welcomes guys:hug:been vapin about 2 years now , started DIY around thanksgiving and haven bought juice since , planning on buying another liter of nic and a big stock of all the flavors in this recipie and a few others to mess with within the month to stock up for the FDA bull , I currently have a decent supply of stock on hand to DIY I'd like to double down to 12 gallons of base currently at 6 gallons , 4gallons VG , 2 gallons of pg a liter or nic and a small supply of flavorings , enough to make 6gallons of 30pg/70vg 3mg juice
(No the nic is not in that bottle it is seperate day into 3 -250ml Amber glass bottles , 1-120mlamber glass bottle and the nic I have out to mix with

h0zdGeAh.jpg

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Mike and warm welcomes to you! Thanks for the recipe. If I ever get low on anything I know who to visit!! You are ready for the vape apocalypse!! Seriously though, welcome!!

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
hello everyone this is my first post here on VU
I had an account here a long time ago but I lost it many many months ago and can't remember what it was ,

This is my adv recipie for blueberry vanilla custard let me know what you think ....
Welcome Mike!
I gotta say, I like the way you make an entrance.
Im'a try that recipe.

Annnd @modladies... I'ma let that one go by... too easy. :rolleyes:

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Annnd lemme be the first to congratulate you on your choice of username. :sneaka:

mikedin_ECF

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Annnd lemme be the first to congratulate you on your choice of username. :sneaka:
I know I have the name mikedin (I think I owned it) on here but I couldent remember my password so I just made a new one (I hope the mods don't mind I don't plan on using the old one or recovering it) , it would have been many months since I last used it and even then I may not have used it at all I can't remember , but I'm sure you all know what vape site I originated from lol

And thank you all for all the warm welcomes I just happened to see an old friends post on here from the site yonder , my favorite user over there and the person who helped me begin choosing my first vaping equipment and learning everything about it @roxynoodle

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Mikedin
Re-welcome to the VU:devil:
Since thanksgiving have you become a manufacturer:)?,lol
If you know any stand alone flavours l would be interested, as l plan to DIY, but on a small scale,lol.

Ps l clicked the wrong emoji (the smiling devil) and l can't seem to delete him.Apologies.

mikedin_ECF

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello Mikedin
Re-welcome to the VU:devil:
Since thanksgiving have you become a manufacturer:)?,lol
If you know any stand alone flavours l would be interested, as l plan to DIY, but on a small scale,lol.

Ps l clicked the wrong emoji (the smiling devil) and l can't seem to delete him.Apologies.
I do have one that I use that I like quite a bit it's called berry crunch (TFA) it needs a bit of steep time but can be shake and vape if you want (I prefer a bit of a steep to smooth it out)it was the first DIY I ever mixed and I still use it all the time currently I mix it at 8% and its pretty strong I plan to drop it to 6% on the next mix

Thank you for the welcome! And no worries on the devil emoji we all have a little devil in us:D

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do have one that I use that I like quite a bit it's called berry crunch (TFA) it needs a bit of steep time but can be shake and vape if you want (I prefer a bit of a steep to smooth it out)it was the first DIY I ever mixed and I still use it all the time currently I mix it at 8% and its pretty strong I plan to drop it to 6% on the next mix

Thank you for the welcome! And no worries on the devil emoji we all have a little devil in us:D
Thank you. TFA berry crunch is on my list!
Hope to see you around

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hello everyone this is my first post here on VU I had an account here a long time ago but I lost it many many months ago and can't remember what it was , so here I am to begin a new one! This is my adv recipie for blueberry vanilla custard let me know what you think , I am a member of another vape site and have had a few others try this and love it , hope you all enjoy!

Welcome back (ish) ! Thanks for the Recipe

mikedin_ECF

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. TFA berry crunch is on my list!
Hope to see you around
I hang around like a bad apple , I have my phone on me all day at work was here 16 hours today and set up this account this morning while I was here lol gottal love working in a chemichal plant lol
Welcome back (ish) ! Thanks for the Recipe
no problem and thank you!

VU Sponsors