Become a Patron!

Hello ALL

I am from Ca and been vaping for about 2 years now. Kicked an almost 40-year habit with cheap e-go's.

I recently picked up a Kanger kBox 200, then got a Vaporesso Gemini RTA. Wow, that really sucks down some juice. Now that I've got my hardware sorted out, I decided to begin DIY juice and that led me here.

Thanks for all the tutorials, recipes, and other info. I'll probably quietly browse until I can't find something, then might ask some questions.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum.

The RTA's do suck down the eliquid faster.
A LOT faster than an e-go battery with tank. :)

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm also from CA and quit a 40 year habit with a simple Aspire PockeX (at least it got me down from a pack a day to 5 cigs) Eventually got a few mods/tanks (even a few RTAs) then got into DIY mixing. So glad to have you aboard... we are going to have a lot of fun discussing all these things. Think about getting some nic (nicotine... like 100 mg/ml) for DIY (everything else can wait) In PG is my preference (thinner and easier to mix) OK... I'm getting ahead of myself.
Hello and welcome!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU plenty of folks here to help you with whatever you need, enjoy the forum:vino:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Like @VapeOn1960 said, get some nic sooner rather than later. PG, VG, and flavors should be safe for a while, but nic is living on borrowed time at the moment.

VU Sponsors