Become a Patron!

Hello all

Hello I'm new to vaping but I do love it.. I have a few mods. I have a sigelei 30 watt with a kamgertech tank, sigelei 150 with temp control but not quite sure how to use it yet. They recommended nickel coils so I got it. I want to get into building coils but can't understand for the life of me ohms law. Can anyone help me I'd appreciate it very much

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Start here: http://steam-engine.org/

Welcome to VU! The graphics below might help.

file.php

ohmslaw3.gif

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and Welcome to the VU!

VapinGeorgie420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most vaping sites give pretty good explanations pop it up in Google search. Also get yourself an ohms law app calculator for when your building coils very useful. YouTube has vids on building coils if your interested in building your own. RipTrippers look him up on there he does good instructional vids on all sorts of builds.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU, glad to have you on board.

I made a coil it's a dual and it says it's a 3.1 resistance can I use it with my sigelei 30 watt, kangertech 50 watt, and sigelei 150? What kind of coil can I use for all three?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Your coil came out to 3.1 ohms? That's a bit high. I'm not sure what the maximum resistance is in the Sig 30 I see minimum is .3 though. I'm not sure it will fire a 3 ohm load.

Yeah when I bought a mutation v4 the guy made a coil but his ohm reader didn't have batteries..so when mine came in the mail I put it in and that's what it read

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What did you wrap that on , a pencil? HAHAHA Just kidding, Welcome to V/U lots of info here

I didn't..lol..i just got a kit to make my own but not sure if I can even use his build since it came out so high..

VU Sponsors