Become a Patron!

Hello All

Wanted to give a hello, new to the site, seems to be a nice community. A quick introduction, a 25 year smoker who has recently fully converted to vape and has been little over 3 months without a cigarette. I started with a basic eGo starter kit and needed a little more that what it put out, so I upgraded to a iClear30 tank, and went off cigarettes for good... but that wasn't enough I wanted more flavor more vapor... I upgraded to a Spinner2 1650 battery and an Aspire mini Nautilus...( love the mini Nautilus tank still have it in my carry around vape box ) now I have gotten into basic mods and rebuilds and am loving the flavor and vape I can get now so glad to find a site with lots of great conversations about vape... I am currently using a V5 running AW IMR 18650 3.7v the copper Zenith V2, a single coil 28g Nicrome, cotton wick, at 15watts giving a nice clean vape at 1.4 ohms. Glad to be a part of a vape community, still New to the rebuilds and mods sure to learn a few things here... vape on brothers and sisters.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground! We are glad your here and big Grats on kickin the stinkies!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Nice to have you here!

Try Ramie fiber for wick;)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
herro, as @m3rma1d likes to say (she's still learning chinese)
I have gotten into basic mods and rebuilds and am loving the flavor and vape I can get now so glad to find a site with lots of great conversations about vape...
well you make it what it is MikieLikesIt, so we always look forward to yours and everyone's contributions. welcome to vapingunderground and thanks for introducing yourself.

VU Sponsors