Become a Patron!

Hello All

Lodvig

Member For 4 Years
Been here a few days and I'm excited to see this level of interest and commitment by members new and old, brings back memories of the old bb's before the internet got all fancy with movin' pictures and all.

I've been vaping for a few years and was finally able to put down the cigarettes for good about 7 months ago.

I'm very proactive and vocal in my area with regard to vaping vs. smoking and have succeeded in the conversion of most of the smokers in my family as well as several friends and coworkers.

New to DIY juice, been ordering from ecx and bcv, 2-3 weeks now, 4 glorious vapemails .. loving it, so are all the folks I've converted since they pretty much get free juice now(..well, some of them..). I'm up to about 25 flavorings and such and on my second liter of VG... So that's my main interest ... diy,recipes, awesome flavors and such...but I'm not bashful and ill pretty much talk about anything..

I vape mostly kanger tanks and a few old drippers on reuleux, eleaf and ipv mods (oldest to newest)..occasionally ill pull out the old Hades mech. I do plan picking up a noisy cricket next week after I get in my new drippers from shanghai.

I'll try not to blow my face off, hope y'all do the same

thanks.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome! We have a great DIY section with some talented mixers, plus we have a lot of members who are hard core rebuilders and can help out when needed.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Nice to have you with us!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, congratulations quiting the smokes...!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors