Become a Patron!

Hello @ all

Clapton

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My introduction wont be too long.. i hope..

I live in Germany (so excuse my mistakes) and have been smoking for about 30 years. I quit 2 times over the period for about 5 years and it has been always a torture for at least 3 months after quitting including weight gain of about 7 kg :popcorn:.

4 months ago i had the idea to start vaping instead after i read a report about the 95 % less harmfull vape. I got an EGo and for the first week i had almost no problems except that i wated more vape :cloud:. So i went to a local store and bought a SMOK Alien /w TFV8 and a Nautilus because i expected to prefer MTL. After another week i gave the TFV8 a try and was positively shocked about the increase of taste and steam. Now i own 9 Mods and 14 RTA`s, RDA´s and RDTA´s, about a gallon of liquid, miles of wire and cotton and i´m totally happy about my health increase (NO weight gain this time :bliss:) and my new hobby.

So hello again and i´m looking forward to share usefull and unusefull information. ;)

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Good but typical story ... I tried it, I liked it and now I'm hooked on the hobby. If it keeps you off cigs then it's all good. The rabbit hole is deep mate. Looks like an Gibson SG or similar in the avatar though.....Clapton plays a Strat...LOL :vino:

Clapton

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU. Good but typical story ... I tried it, I liked it and now I'm hooked on the hobby. If it keeps you off cigs then it's all good. The rabbit hole is deep mate. Looks like an Gibson SG or similar in the avatar though.....Clapton plays a Strat...LOL :vino:

Yes now he´s playing Strats, in the earlier days he was playing SG also. But both guitars are stringed with Clapton wire and thats the important thing :D

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greets Clapton and welcome to VU! Great intro and I hope you enjoy your stay. I never thought of guitar wire. :cloud:

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
HAHAHA this story sounds familiar. DIY anytime soon (juice)? :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :wave:

Good selection of gear you have there! Check out the Builders Corner if you have questions or need some inspiration on your coil building. :cheers:

VU Sponsors