Become a Patron!

hello all!!

biowar

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I am an "old fart" that smoked for years and finally quit 10 years ago. However I still love the smell of cigs to this day. I just had my father pass away and being around some of the family members that smoked I really wanted to start again. So I knew a had to do something in a hurry so I started vaping to take the edge off and that makes me a real newbie at this. In a matter of two weeks went I from a smok stick( with a prince tank that I cannot get to quit leaking, which is how I found this forum) to a finger print magnet Vaporesso Revenger x that I just love lmao!!!
I am very glad to be here

I should mention that I just noticed today that amazon does have covers for the Revengers and I ordered one

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am an "old fart" that smoked for years and finally quit 10 years ago. However I still love the smell of cigs to this day. I just had my father pass away and being around some of the family members that smoked I really wanted to start again. So I knew a had to do something in a hurry so I started vaping to take the edge off and that makes me a real newbie at this. In a matter of two weeks went I from a smok stick( with a prince tank that I cannot get to quit leaking, which is how I found this forum) to a vaporesso box mod that I just love lmao!!!
I am very glad to be here

And we are very glad you are here - welcome :wave:

And congratulations on resisting that insidious temptation to light up:cloud:

biowar

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
thank you everyone for the great welcome and I will check out the Pharts club here lol!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hiya old fart! Glad you found us, welcome to VU. Lots of good info here and lots of good people, too.

Very sorry about your father. That's never easy. Resisting the urge during stressful times is no small feat.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. Great place and people to hang out with.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, biowar. Another old phart here. Me, I can't stand the smell of coffin nails anymore.

VU Sponsors