Become a Patron!

Hello all

Hello all.
Put down the analogs and started vaping Jan 17, 2015 after 37 years of the nasties.
After 1 week with an Ego kit, I moved up to a cf mod and Kanger sub mini. Had so much fun rebuilding the occ heads I got into mods and rda's.
What an addition, I already have a troll, Doge and have a cigreen x v2 on the way.
Done my first clapton today and a quadruple 30 ga parallel.
Only thing now Is I have a SMPL and the efest batteries. Need to get the Sony vct4's and a new mod.
Want a regulated box, one that is big enough so I don't have to upgrade anytime soon for coils about .1 to .3.
Looked at a few but not sure what is the best to get. Been looking at the 150 watt average boxes. Any pros and cons appreciated.
Nice to be here and.
Vape on America. ......

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome to VU, You sound like a seasoned vaper, Enjoy the forum!!:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. enjoy the underground world of vaping

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, welcome!!!:)You're good with your hands, a natural. I have a couple of SMPLs myself, love the plain sleek look. I use regulated mods, too, but wouldn't call myself the expert so please check out the threads on that. www.imrbatteries.com is a great place to get batts cheap. Right now they have the Samsung 25Rs for $5.52 ea. and VTC4s for $9 ea. w/$2 S&H. I just bought two 18650s and two 26650s and the shipping was still $2.00 for all. Also, Joe points us to deals that he finds on ebay and such. Sign up for his alerts. See you around:)

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome to the forum and congrats on stopping smoking :)

VU Sponsors