Become a Patron!

Hello Everybody

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My name is Kaween, I'm one of the founders of VapeCrafter.

I started vaping a couple years ago when a friend introduced me to it outside a bar. He had a "shisha pen" at the time. I liked the concept and loved the flavors. The more I looked into it, the more I wanted to experiment with flavors, so I broke into the DIY e-Juice world shortly thereafter.

I have a long history of experience working in biotech, I've been a Process Engineer and Process Development Associate at three of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. I've been the lead in running several biotech production labs, and I've worked on tech transfer projects to establish identical processes in several plants both in the US and overseas (Europe and Australia), so my lab chops are pretty good, I would say.

A few months ago, after getting frustrated with the limitations on the customization services at places like vaporzone (now vaporfi) and MBV -- specifically the fact that they don't tell you how much flavor they're actually putting in their juices when you try to customize with them -- I got the idea to start VapeCrafter, a service that allows you to replicate the DIY experience without having to put in the initial investment into equipment and large amounts of flavors that you don't know you'll necessarily want to keep using.

Since we opened in August, things have exploded. We are currently adding lab supplies to our offerings (we sell a full range of syringes and we will start carrying other supplies such as measuring equipment and sanitization equipment very soon). We've struck an exclusive deal with a flavor manufacturer local to us to sell our own line of flavor concentrates that the vaping world has not seen yet, and designed exclusively for vaping, with no harmful compounds. We also came out with a line of VapeCrafter Signature juices and feature several seasonal juices, as well.

You'll see us posting at least monthly running our "Craft of the Month" contest where users can submit recipe ideas for a chance to win a month's supply of juice. I also like to pop in on the DIY forums every now and then to give input into people's questions and sharing my lab knowledge.

I really like this forum, WAY better than the competition (cough cough), and it's great to be here! Happy vaping!

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the introduction I'll be curious to see your offerings. Enjoy the day! :)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground, we are glad you joined us! I really love the concept of your company and cant wait to give you guys a try. I hope the best for you all! Keep it Foggy!

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome I'm new to the site as well. Just getting deeper into the hobby so I decided my next step is to join a forum, glad I read this post as well, I plan on making my own liquids soon as I'm spending around $50-75 a week on juice.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We are a less than delicate blend of education, experience, questions, answers, and nonsense....best of all, we are adults treating each other as ADULTS. Get your elbows in and have a large time!

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You will find MANY ECF refugees here (self included). Fact is, we are the fastest growing vape forum, full stop.
everytime I'm in ECF I feel like I'm in the mean streets of a big city, like I somehow ended up in the wrong side of town, got off the wrong stop on the bus.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground or better put welcome home. People are nice and supportive which is what the Revolution is all about, vapors for vapors and by vapors. There's a wealth of knowledge and experience to be shared and everyone has something to offer no matter how small or large. This is the time where people's minds become dirty, yes I understand human nature and the cognitive process. Anyhow, thanks for sharing and look forward to your contributions.

VU Sponsors