Become a Patron!

Hello everyone

I quit smoking over a month ago and started vaping. im trying to learn more about the set ups and customization. My current set up is a Segelei Fuchai 200w with a kangertech sub tank plus. I like it more than the sub box mini that I had before I bought this. If anyone could suggest a better tank, I would appreciate that, I have it set at 26 watts and if I go any higher, I get a burnt taste.

I'm really interested in learning more about vaping so I'm sorry if I ask a lot of questions.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Get a Crown, or a Griffin if you're into rebuildables.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.
Lots of information for you here,

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would say the smok tfv4 mini, the build deck is pretty nice, and you have endless coil options for premade coils along with top fill.
The flavor from the premade coils is fantastic.
The tank comes in a kit with two premade coils, and a single coil rba. it has endless aftémarket coil options, from single coil up to octuplet coil; and, a dual coil rebuildable deck.

And welcome to Vu!!!

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Welcome to VU! Congratulations on quitting smoking!!!

Have you tried building a coil yet with the build deck for the ST Plus? If you haven't, then maybe that would help, you won't be limited to the crappy Kangertech coils.

If you still want another tank, I will second what @f1r3b1rd said about the TFV4 Mini, it rocks! The other tank I've heard great things about is the Crown, but I haven't got one yet so I can't give first hand experience about it. At least not until after I get mine. :)

Another popular new vaper option is the Atlantis. It is a slightly older tank, but it's tried and true. It has done so well that there are other tanks on the market that use the Atlantis coils. It might also be something to consider.

HTH!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi WildCard and Welcome to V/U feel free to ask any questions you want we are always glad to help:cool:

Thank you guys, I took your advice and bought the smok tfv4 mini and its so much better than the kangertech.

I haven't built a coil yet, but I plan on it, as soon as I figure out what to do.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Thank you guys, I took your advice and bought the smok tfv4 mini and its so much better than the kangertech.

I haven't built a coil yet, but I plan on it, as soon as I figure out what to do.
There are a lot of videos and other information on building coils here, but if you run into any problems trying to figure it out, don't hesitate to ask questions!

VU Sponsors