Become a Patron!

Hello everyone

Afternoon all -

I've been vaping for 2 years now and originally started with one of those fake cigarettes from a petty. It wasn't bad and I figured - if it helps cut a few fags from my 20 a day habit - SWAN.

Then I found this little shop in Wembley (england) and they had these starter kits so I was like yeah sweet lets do this - spunked 50 quid on a EGO whatnot and I was in. It was alright - got a bit getting used to - Tobacco and Mint was nice - but even 2 yeas ago it was either you're a beginner with a crap device or a full on DIY make your own atty at home and drill air holes kinda guy.

I went back a few times to fags but after having some boom flavours Marlborough lights taste like car piss. So I was like - nah Im into vaping now. Thats it. Decided. Even if I have to go all geek mode.

So I moved up in the evolutionary chain and purchased a decent Eleaf 50w - weren't bad - and an Aspire Atlantis which is still bloody good - and started buying some of the more expensive liquids - the higher VG stuff which was bangin. But the cost was like RAAAAH - Im spending like £150 a month on this stuff. Nuts.

Now my bother in law lives in Canada - and he comes to visit quite often to see the kids - so I ordered a ton of liquid from Dashvapes out there - reasonable prices init - and good exchange rate - and got him to smuggle it al over here (not really smuggling but felt like it - he was a bit worried at customs - "you surrre theyrre not gonna mind, eh?") - long story short - SWANNAGE - 2 months worth of juice for half the price.

But its still a bit UFF - still wods of cash which could be better spent elsewhere. Especially now since i moved onto rebuildable tanks and what not - they GUZZLE juice like mad - So I decided - Fork it - Im gonna make my own. It cant be that hard can it?

Now Im not really one for forums and stuff but every time I'm searching for decent advice on coils, flavours, batteries and now concentrates and which PG/VG to get - I always find some proper wicked information on here - so I thought bun it - Ill sign up.

So hello everyone. Looking forward to learning loads more and maybe having some decent chats. Currently I have a WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 and a Griffin RTA and a WISMEC Indestructible RDA. I use the Atlantis sparingly but the replacement glass broke and I had to tape it up with sellotape - long.

Keen to find a DIY liquid calculator that gives measurements in mg. I can see how drops and units of 0.1ml is gonna be a hassle. Any ideas?

Cheers

Z

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there Zigg, hopefully you will see the DIY things you are looking for here, Welcome to VU, Glad to have you:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good story

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

VU Sponsors