Become a Patron!

Hello everyone :>

Hello peps,

I'm new here, and also pretty new to vaping. It all started the day I stopped smoking and bought my first ego e-cig with my ex to help me get off smoking and ugly smell of it. 10 day later, I bought new ego e-cig, this time, 1100mAh one :D :D I was bro clouds bro haha... two weeks after that, those ego things weren't cutting it for me anymore and I need something stronger and bigger lol. And here I am, couple months later, owning 4 mods ( evic vtc mini, rx200s, battlestar 200w and limitless mech mod clone) and couple of attys (tfv8 cloud beast, crown tank, troll v2, limitless plus rdta and goon clone). Vaping is... it's not really good for my wallet but this stuff is awesome. I'm currently waiting for surgery and have spent last two months in my bed and it helped me alot to pass some time by reading/watching and learning about coil building and juice making stuff. I made 200+ml of juice in my first go and the other day I did my second coil ever (staged fused clapton). It's fun journey so far, I hope it lasts :>

Sorry for a bit of reading, I'm still new, take it easy on me :p

Cheers :cheers:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU and congratulations on getting off the smokes!

Oh - and get well soon :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there, sounds like you have learned many of the curves to vaping, Glad to have you here, Welcome!!:wave:

Welcome to VU and congratulations on getting off the smokes!

Oh - and get well soon :)

Thank you! Well, to be fair, I still havent left smoking in past :( Once in a while I smoke a cig or two, buuuuuuuut it has to be menthol flavour otherwise I cant smell it hahah. And one question, do all liquids with nic in it have somehow different tase, like way too much sweetener or something like that or was I only buying wrong ones?

Thank you!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thank you! Well, to be fair, I still havent left smoking in past :( Once in a while I smoke a cig or two, buuuuuuuut it has to be menthol flavour otherwise I cant smell it hahah. And one question, do all liquids with nic in it have somehow different tase, like way too much sweetener or something like that or was I only buying wrong ones?

Thank you!

It took me over two years to completely quit, so you are doing good :)

How juice tastes is very subjective to the individual and the type of gear you are using

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the Underground. It doesn't take long to get to the full blown hobby phase does it.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hello peps,

I'm new here, and also pretty new to vaping. It all started the day I stopped smoking and bought my first ego e-cig with my ex to help me get off smoking and ugly smell of it. 10 day later, I bought new ego e-cig, this time, 1100mAh one :D :D I was bro clouds bro haha... two weeks after that, those ego things weren't cutting it for me anymore and I need something stronger and bigger lol. And here I am, couple months later, owning 4 mods ( evic vtc mini, rx200s, battlestar 200w and limitless mech mod clone) and couple of attys (tfv8 cloud beast, crown tank, troll v2, limitless plus rdta and goon clone). Vaping is... it's not really good for my wallet but this stuff is awesome. I'm currently waiting for surgery and have spent last two months in my bed and it helped me alot to pass some time by reading/watching and learning about coil building and juice making stuff. I made 200+ml of juice in my first go and the other day I did my second coil ever (staged fused clapton). It's fun journey so far, I hope it lasts :>

Sorry for a bit of reading, I'm still new, take it easy on me :p

Cheers :cheers:

Good choices! And welcome to VU!:cheers:

VU Sponsors