Become a Patron!

Hello everyone!!

Kelzan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, i have been lurking here a little while and decided to join up a few days ago. I have been DIY for a few months now, and i can't believe i never found this place before. There is so much info here it is mind boggling. I have been non stop reading for a few days now.

I am really interested in trying some FA flavors, as all i have worked with is TFA, FW, and CAP. I am going to be doing a huge order of their flavors soon (30+). I am in Canada so trying to find all of the flavors in one spot is tough, i have a fella here ordering in all of the ones i want.

Here is a recipe i come up with that i will share with you guys. I am a huge Custard fan, so this is the one i finally came up with that i liked after many, and i mean many failed attempts.

Kelzan's Custard

CAP Vanilla Custard V1 - 8%
FW Salted Caramel - 3%
CAP Sugar Cookie - 1.5%
TFA Marshmallow - 2%
TFA Dairy/Milk - 1.5%
TFA Sweet Cream - 1-2% (optional)

I used the sweet cream to make it a little more creamier, it seemed to work ok. The longer the steep time the better. I personally would not vape any for at least a week after i made it.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Enjoy and have fun.

Kelzan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground. Your recipe sounds delicious.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Kelzan, and glad to see you here. Thanks for the recipe, let us know how you like the FA. Yep, lots here to read through, lol.

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TFA Dairy/Milk - sound like Acetoine to me, shouldn't vae that stuff, but hey, it's your lungs !

Kelzan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TFA Dairy/Milk - sound like Acetoine to me, shouldn't vae that stuff, but hey, it's your lungs !

I am aware. I smoked cigs for 22 years, and i am pretty sure it would take me a long time to match all the acetoin and diacetyl i got from those vaping this stuff.

It's up to you if you want to try the recipe, i just posted it to share.

Kelzan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Kelzan, and glad to see you here. Thanks for the recipe, let us know how you like the FA. Yep, lots here to read through, lol.

No problem.

I will definitely let you know. I am sure i will be asking a lot of questions once i get it all as well. I guess as long as i can't find the answer here already.

VU Sponsors