Become a Patron!

Hello fellow vapers

kmcirish64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi my name is Kevin. I am 45 years old and live in Rhode Island. I work for the USPS and have been for 12 years. I am married and have two step children. I love music movies martial arts and of course vaping. I am new to the vaping world. Its only been a couple of weeks since I quit smoking. I started vaping and love it. Then I got sick so I haven't been vaping at all. I'm almost better. I am also new to forums like this one but love it also so far. I cant believe this world and family exists and how big it is. All the juices mods tanks etc. Its incredible how much information is out there videos tutorials and how to's. You can spend a lot of time looking at it all and I have. I am looking forward to getting to know you becoming friends and having fun. Thank you for creating this forum.

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.clark.7731247

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Really??? you admit you are employed by the USPS? We all know you don't "work" for the USPS.
Where's my vape mail?

OldCroneVapin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome! I have worked or played in 47 states, Rhode Island is one of the missing ones! I was assured I drove through it when I was in the area, but as I did not work or play in it, it doesn't count....:(

kmcirish64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome! I have worked or played in 47 states, Rhode Island is one of the missing ones! I was assured I drove through it when I was in the area, but as I did not work or play in it, it doesn't count....:(

Hello. Its nice to meet you. You probably blinked when you were driving and missed it.

OldCroneVapin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello. Its nice to meet you. You probably blinked when you were driving and missed it.
Which really makes me mad as I wanted to visit TAPS! (couldn't think of anything else to do there to qualify as work/play)

kmcirish64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU.
Really??? you admit you are employed by the USPS? We all know you don't "work" for the USPS.
Where's my vape mail?
Well your vape letters probably "got lost in the mail". LOL Yes I freely admit I work there. Otherwise I would probably be put to the rack, burned at the stake, and beheaded. Nice to meet you

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome! My Unc's a retired postal inspector. Kinda in the family. Enjoy and have fun....

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Nice to have you here!

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Welcome, Kevin.

As for working for the USPS: You'll be happy to know I'm one of those who truly likes the USPS :) I think y'all generally do a pretty good job. I especially like USPS Priority Mail for small package delivery. Less expensive than the competition, and, IME, just as fast and just as reliable.

Jim

kmcirish64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello nice to meet you. I agree with you. Thanks for saying that.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! RI is a great place, my late parents lived there for a while.

VU Sponsors