Become a Patron!

Hello Fellow Vapers!

zerbiac

Member For 4 Years
Hello all my name is Thom. And my vaping started like this. Started with cigs, switched to cigars, and finally found vaping. My roommate got me a 50w ELeaf with a Herakles tank for my Birthday and I haven't looked back. Think I need an upgrade, any suggestions.?.?..?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Happy to help you find new gear.

What kind of budget do you have?

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So many choices...what do you think you're looking for? ...and Welcome.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

zerbiac

Member For 4 Years
I don't want to say price is no object.... But I don't mind paying for quality. The ELeaf is nice but I keep hearing good things about unregulated mods. And it seems the prices vary soooooo much on products that list the same features.CONFUSING!!!

zerbiac

Member For 4 Years
I don't want to say price is no object.... But I don't mind paying for quality. The ELeaf is nice but I keep hearing good things about unregulated mods. And it seems the prices vary soooooo much on products that list the same features.CONFUSING!!!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
If your just starting out my suggestion would be to stick with regulated mods at least until you can learn all the safety facts that need special attention with unregulated mods.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

zerbiac

Member For 4 Years
I am an industrial mechanic so safety is always 1st. Eventually I would love to get familiar enough to build my own!!! Until then I would like to find a nice setup. The only thing I am really unfamiliar with is dripping. Due to constant dirty hands & lack of good advice I just use a tank.

VU Sponsors