Become a Patron!

Hello Fellow Vapourists!

I've come to ask and learn from the pros and those far advanced from myself, I got myself an Aspire Zelos 3 complete with Nautilus 3, it was good but it wasn't enough so I got myself a Smok A-Priv with the big baby prince, once I got the chimney and started using the smaller more powerful coils I was very happy and blowing big clouds!! Then I saw the Lost vape gift box edition and had to get it, now I'm onto RDA and eyeing up mech mods, got the bug for buying all kinds of juices too, I'm guessing this is normal behaviour, is it? lol Well I thought I better slow down and join a forum to ask questions and get advice on all things classed as "advanced" got an ohms law app on my phone to, work out Amps, and battery safety I've watched and read many things but nothing compares to asking guys in the know direct questions so I look forward to talking to everyone! I'm tired and need to sleep it's late up here in Scotland... Cheers
:shades:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to Vu, you've found the right place lots of friendly and helpful folks here ;)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hello and Welcome :wave:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, and welcome to VU!

Congratulations on putting the cigarettes down! Well done you!

VU Sponsors