Become a Patron!

Hello from Albany, NY!

I started vaping last september. Just about 1 year now.

I work in a high stress industry, long hours, nerve wracking. I dealt with that by smoking and chewing tobacco. I had to manage a publicly visible issue for a client for a few months and during that time was only sleeping about 6 hours a night routinely, during the start it was literally days awake.

When it was all said and done I crashed hard. During this time I was smoking almost 2 packs a day and chewing when I wasn't smoking I was flat on my back for a week and a half with a horrific cold. I blame the fac that I couldn't recover on smoking.

A good friend of mine started vaping about 2 weeks before I got sick and was talking to me about it when I was flat on my back he helped me with a EGO starter kit, some juice (beginner juice which tasted like shit) and some evod tanks and coils.

I now sub ohm almost exclusively. I have smoked a few time over the past year but combined it is less than half a pack. I have gone as far as to by the e-cigs from a gas station to avoid smoking.

I feel better, my lung capacity has increased, I have more energy.

I can't say enough good things about vaping.

Nice to meet everyone!

Rick RED

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome. I understand the high stress, I quit a 3 pack a day, 42yr long adventure in killing myself,leaving vaping as the only alternative.
Running a 12 million dollar machine, talking to irate customers and dealing with owner/operator trucks to deliver, stress and I are close friends, body count is still zero while sucking on the magic sticks. Have you noticed smelling things you didn't realize were there?

oddly enough I didn't realize how bad cigarettes smelled until I quit. Even my truck took about 4 months to stop smelling. Everything smells vivid. I think that is a good way to explain it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to meet you, Albany's about 2 hours away from me, crazy ass drivers LOL

Which Direction? Nothing is worse then Boston and NYC drivers. haha.

If you come to Albany there is a good vape shop on Central Ave in albany - 217 Central. Called 51Vapes.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll have to check that out next time I am there, I remember my dog got out of the car on me in a park right in the middle of the city....holy crap my heart sank, I got him back, training paid off with the word COME !!
LOL

VU Sponsors