Become a Patron!

Hello from Apache Junction, Arizona

billhere

ECF Refugee
I started my smoke free journey with an on-line order of a 2 ea. long Ego twist battery's and a Vivi nova tank and some tobacco flavored 75pg/25vg 24mg. juice... I had smoked as normal the day that order showed up at home... I got home from work that night set it up and charged the battery's... Later that night I put the pack of smokes down and have not picked even 1 stinky up since that night... To start with that was some bad tasting juice (burning pecan shells)... After about 6 months with many styles and flavors of juice, I found DYI unflavored nic juice... Game changer... Since I bought the same brand of smokes for for most of my adult life I didn't care for all the flavor changes as well... Now with 3 Provari's, 1 StingrayX, 8 Kayfun lites, and some misc tanks...
Vaping away at 9 W, 80pg/20vg, 12mg unflavored and loving it...

Ohwatafool

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to VU and congrats on ditching the smokes! New here myself. I had that same setup, sometimes I miss my twists and novas. They were awful and great at the se time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I find it pretty wild that you are vaping unflavored but more power to you! The hardest part for me was finding a Tobacco flavor like a Marlboro until I found Buck Naked. Now with DIY I still have some Buck Naked left at 1.8% but it is still sitting. I guess I will save it for when the GF needs a refill of her cartridges!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I find it pretty wild that you are vaping unflavored but more power to you! The hardest part for me was finding a Tobacco flavor like a Marlboro until I found Buck Naked. Now with DIY I still have some Buck Naked left at 1.8% but it is still sitting. I guess I will save it for when the GF needs a refill of her cartridges!
Steve...have you tried unflavored with nicotine?...it's not bad, I really like it once in a while to reset the taste buds. Nude Nicotine makes a fantastic unflavored jooce....you can get a sample for two dollars I believe, the cost of shipping, about 6 mls of jooce.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I drive by you on hwy 60 just about once a week. (working). I hate those stop lights when trying to get into town (Mesa). welcome to VU.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I tried flavorless when I was still using Cartridges. Hell finding a flavor other than tobacco was a chore and now I have 30 flavors to my left! Only 2 are tobacco!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried flavorless when I was still using Cartridges. Hell finding a flavor other than tobacco was a chore and now I have 30 flavors to my left! Only 2 are tobacco!
I understand, but I never really tasted unflavored which tasted like tobacco. Although I've heard many folks say that, must be a certain brand of nicotine.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Once you find flavors you like it gets crazy with where it takes you. I have not tried a plain but I could easy enough mix up a small batch just for shits and giggles. It's your fault you know? Put an idea in my head and it becomes a reality over the weekend!

billhere

ECF Refugee
Thanks everyone, for the kind words... I'm one of the many that read these forums for hours on end and never joined...
Yes, I have deleted all bookmarks from ECF...
Have a good one...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - I sometimes vape without flavor too.

VU Sponsors