Become a Patron!

Hello From Arkansas

Just now getting around to posting, joined a few days ago. Been a smoker for 28 years. Pretty much 1 1/2 packs a day. Several friends at work told me to check into vaping. Started out with a Kanger Subvod Mega using 6mg nic juice. That was all it took, now I'm hooked. Kanger was great, but being round and the fact that I drive a truck, it was constantly rolling around and falling in the truck. This week I upgraded to a Wismec RX200S with a Uwell Crown tank. Ordered that along with a charger and 2 sets of LG HG2 Batteries. Wow, what an upgrade. As for the smoking part, went from 1 1/2 packs a day to 4 cigs in the last week. So looking forward to being totally smoke free.

Learned a lot from the forums so far, and look forward to learning more.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. That's a good set up you got should keep you happy for a long time. Smoke free is a good thing.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pleased to meet you! Congratulations on finding vaping and cutting down so drastically on the smokes.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello from a fellow Arkansan. Congrats on the progress. I always smoked more when I was driving anywhere. If I drove a truck for a living, I probably would have smoked three packs a day.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

VU Sponsors